Wednesday, December 13, 2006

THE RETURN.

I've been trying to post comments on certain blogs that I regularly like to read and am unable to. What gives man?! Probably Blogger and its glitches as it moves into its Beta format which we'll all have to succumb to eventually I suppose.

So, after a five-month hiatus or so from the gym, I made my glorious return yesterday! I went kicking and screaming of course after work, and although it was a bit rough to get back into my routine, I did it! Yeah, it was nice to go back to that pervasive foot and ass smell which permeates the entire facility! Nice ta see all those dedicated hot muscular dudes doing their usual thing once again. Here I was, Mr. Punyverse, El Flaco, skinny ass me going back to try and tone up in the very least like I once was able to amazingly do back in 2003. I actually bulked up quite nicely there for a while.

This past year however has been very tumultuous for me. I moved back in May, and adjusting to a new place and shelling out more money has definitely been stressful. So my anxiety has shot up quite considerably, and contrary to most people, I lose weight when overly stressed instead of gaining it. Yeah, lucky me you say, but the last thing I want is to lose weight, when my constant goal is to gain. I have the opposite problem of Obese America, and it's just as annoying. The only thing that keeps me feeling better and regularly normal is the gym, so I felt I had to go back yesterday. Gotta burn all the negative energy and toxins. Gotta help that sex drive, appetite, and sleeping patterns. Gotta go and check out the hotties too! YAHOOEY!

I mean, there's a good number of straight people working out at this gym of mine ya know? But so many, and I mean SO MANY there are gay men with wandering eyes, especially when one hits tha sauna or showers. Yeah, yeah, I won't lie, I like to reward myself with a good look or two after a good workout. Sometimes it's not pretty though. The fat old oogly trolls are in there, fondling themselves, thinking they still got it going on as they maybe once did decades ago. Once in a while, I'll get lucky and run into a nice looking specimen. Who knows? A glance or two? Flirt here and there? OH THE DEPRAVITY!

Here's hoping I can keep my routine of at least three times a week going forever as I once did.

Wish me luck will ya?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAT, you are hilarious man! Haha, I remember when I was younger, this gym I visited, you'd see all these fat nasty old men walking around in the locker room, completely naked, no shame. I thought to myself, God shoot me if I get that fat and nasty and have no shame! Well, they're cool with their bodies, that's good I guess... Anyways, I envy your getting back to the gym, have you tried altering your diet somewhat when you workout, like eating tons of protein, protein shakes to gain some muscle and weight? Well, alls I know is this, the gym is the perfect place to check out women for myself, men for you, there is no better way to get motivated!

Anonymous said...

no idea why you cant read comments in blogger beta. I would suggest creating a new blog in blogger beta as a test and then, while you are still signed into blogger beta, go to my blog and read the comments. that should work. I know that I cannot comment on another blogger without first signing into blogger beta.

Anonymous said...

i love my gym pool. i swim 30 laps three times a week. The guys are so hot. vanity of vanities, all is vanity. the youth and dawn of man is vanity. shit, i dropped the soap.

WAT said...

So I switched to BLOGGER BETA and now some of you appear as anonymous commenters. HOW IRRITATING!

I hope this corrects itself once you guys start commenting freshly again, but we shall attribute the first comment to Sebastien and the last two to Bill for the purposes of clarification for this post!

Yes, protein! How vulgar, but I gets it. LOL!

Anonymous said...

It's great you're back at the gym. It is so important, for you physical and mental health. The guys are just an added bonus...

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain WAT- for the last couple months I've been just running rehersals and Choregraphing for my students- and not taking class/ working out with them. I've lost at least 5 pounds in the process. My natural state is scrawny, but can put on some definition if I work at it. Been thinking of looking for a New Years special this year and going to a real gym. If anyone sees any for Bally's or misnomer 24hr, let me know.

Eddie said...

Congratulations pa, I'm glad you've gone back to the gym. I'm sure you look completely fine regardless of how thin you may see yourself...

I used to be really thin myself (back in the days they used to call me The Tower) but then I began working out with some Italian friends across the street from where I lived, and they beefed me up. Working out has lots to do with gaining mass quickly, so don't forget to keep up with it. Adding shakes to your diet helps too.

Now I'm 6'3'' and 220 pounds. Because I'm tall, the weight fits perfectly and I'm satisfied with my results...

Press on pa, and if I don't hear from you, Merry Crica. LOL