Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Xmas is coming, Xmas is coming! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

So, even though I don't really like Christmas, I got into the spirit by putting up our tree. How sweet! If only I can get my shopping started and done soon, I'll be just dandy! EEK!

It's official! I have bought my airline ticket online to spend New Year's Eve in New Orleans! WOOHOO! David's coming along, we were kind of upset that our buddy Johnny flaked on us at the last minute, but it was expected. HO HUM! We really really wanted Johnny to come along, he would've had a great time in the Big Easy. I leave Thursday morning, Dec. 30th and won't return hopefully till Monday, Jan. 3rd. I pray and hope our plane flights go well. I HATE FLYING, BUT HOW ELSE DO I GET TO MY DESTINATION RIGHT??!! UGH!

Gotta go back to work, or pretend to...

3 comments:

Angie_C said...

oh wow that is cool to hear, you'll have a great time I am sure. I on the other hand have to work on NYE is that some shit or what?

WAT said...

Ah man, that sucks! Well, I wish you a great Xmas and New Year's nonetheless, hope I can talk to you on the phone sometime soon, since I hardly hear your voice anymore. hugs and kisses xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Angie_C said...

awww!! my favorite puñal!
I will be sure to harass you soon!
mucho cariño :X