Monday, December 27, 2004

Now that Xmas is gone...

So Xmas this year kind of sucked in that I ended up getting sick. I'd been sneezing all last week, and come Thursday night, I felt harrible! Ginger tea has been helping tremendously all weekend, but even today Monday I still feel a little bit of the cold in my throat and chest. I guess I should look at this as a blessing...better to get sick now than later, I leave to New Orleans for New Year's this very Thursday! I am a little jittery to be honest. Excitement and some nerves all rolled up into one!

I am stunned as is the world, over this 9.0 quake that caused tidal waves and has now claimed some 25,000 lives in Southeast Asia. That is not even possible is it?! WOW!!! That is too sad. The quake was so strong that according to scientists, it has knocked the Earth out of its normal rotation. UNFREAKIN'BELIEVABLE!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake

No comments: