Tuesday, July 20, 2004

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Well, I capitulated to my friend David's demands to go out last night and enjoy my birthday, and alas, I had a blast, allergy/cold and all! I missed Bingo at one of our favorite watering holes but we ended up going to another one of our frequent hangouts and acted sillier than children! Cupcakes in our faces, arm wrestling, and stripper included! My work week is short, in that I have asked for a few days off in honor of my birthday, which again was yesterday. I'm gonna have a nice long weekend, with no set plans. I don't know yet what I'm gonna do with myself. Organize my house? YEAH RIGHT! Sleep? FER SURE! Surf the net? PROBABLY! Go to the beach? THAT SOUNDS COOL. Play and relax with my thoughts? SOUNDS KINKY! I showed my co-workers Diane, Lord William, and Jesus of Cuevasneth my pic from my blog and they all thought it was kinda gay, yet cool. It is kinda gay. BUT IT IS COOL! So what's wrong with gay marriage man? HUH? YOU GOT A PROBLEM WIT DAT??!!! So when's the heat over? GEEZ! Southern Cali is supposed to be nice, not oppressive! Anyway, gots to run, I'm spending way too much time here at work now, gotta go home and hear my beloved mother nag me somehow.

No comments: