Thursday, July 29, 2004

Democrats in Boston while I'm within these four walls

So I'm reading that bloggers are a big part of the delegates at the Democratic National Convention this time around?! AND I WASN'T INVITED OR EVEN CONSIDERED???!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!! Anyway, the only reason to be in Boston right now would be to see the city and its sights, including all those hot college boys. Ahem. It's sad really, 'cause from what I heard on talk radio, most people in this country don't give a rat's ass about what's going on at the convention, people are just plain sick, tired, and too busy to deal with all this political shit. It doesn't really mean much to most anymore, as it once truly did, thanks to so much freakin' corruption. Can you blame the American people? And HOW IN THA HELL DID THAT FAT NASTY MICHAEL MOORE BECOME SO DAMN UBIQUITOUS ALL OF A SUDDEN??!! HE IS SO ANNOYING! His 15 minutes of fame are really starting to get on my nerves. So he hates Bush, BIG DEAL! MOST PEOPLE DO! LOLOLOLOLOL! I don't really hate Bush, but I don't like him really, and I don't know if Kerry is any better. I guess I'll try and stay awake and watch him give his speech tonight as he shines those pearly whites and adds some charisma to his dry personality. SHOOT, I GOTTA RUN, time to leave work! SEACREST...OUT!

No comments: