Thursday, October 21, 2004

Just some quick words before I leave work...

I had such a shitty day yesterday. I didn't feel well at all, but I stuck it through at work. I thought I'd be blowing chunks or something. I felt edgy and nauseous. Today I felt fine however! WOOHOO! Boy we had some serious amount of rain here in the past week, I do predict a very wet season. Look for hillsides, streets, and trees to be washing up and all over Southern Cali this fall and winter. HALLOWEEN is just around the corner. I still don't know what specifically I'm doing, but it is getting darker, which means the time change is just about here. Café Tacuba is in town on November 22nd! I cannot wait to see these guys live! I've been a big fan of theirs ever since their first album came out back in 1992 I believe. These guys are the Mexican Beatles...they play any and all kinds of music genres and their songwriting is first-rate unlike Maná, which kept putting out the same kind of tired typical basic rock song. Green Day's new album is a musical delight to the ears as is the Beastie Boys' latest too. I love music man. It gives me new life, when I feel I have none left.

No comments: