Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Day Hath Arrived

Well, it's here kids! The day that "we the people" choose our leader! Or so we've been lead to believe! AHEM! I had to vote for John Kerry, my conscience would not allow me to vote for George Bush who is a Bible-thumping freak and hates gays. I do like the fact he'll kill terrorists, but I'm sure Kerry will do the same when push comes to shove. The whole world is watching this, after all, what happens here affects everybody everywhere. We're the modern day Roman Empire folks! Plan and simple.

Halloween was cool, went to a club that featured predominantly shirtless gay men on ecstasy! I was hoping my co-worker Lord William would join Leslie and myself, but he flaked out last minute to go pursue other adventures. Whatever those may be! QUACK QUACK QUACK as the Howard Stern Show sound effect goes.

We're on pins and needles here, waiting for this election night to be done with. Sure hope enough people get laid while waiting for the returns, which reminds me, what did I do for lunch today hmmm? HEEHEEHEE!

No comments: