Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The world is yours...

That's a line right out of "Scarface" I believe, where Al Pacino stares intently at a blimp with those very words going across it. I do feel I have the power to do anything and achieve so much, and yet, all I want to do once I leave work today is lay down and take a long nap! GO FIGURE! I don't think it's because I'm lazy, it's only because it's hard to stare into a computer screen, type away, and answer phones for 8 hours a day! It's mentally tiring I should say.

I am excited at the possibility of having found a new cool guy to hang out with and perhaps discuss Shakespeare with! AHEM! Yes, that's it. SHAKESPEARE! Now if only I can get rid of this allergy/cold, my upcoming days off will be a treat! Wish I were going somewhere to speak of, but there is always New Orleans for New Year's Eve. Hopefully.

No comments: