Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Nada más pasándola

A few words to share. I’ve missed three concerts as of late, Morrissey, Café Tacuba, and Green Day, only three of my favorite music artists. BUMMER! I’ve been caught up with work, gym, and my own chores and crap that I totally let time go by on me. It has just flown right on by without stopping for li’l ole’ me. It’s true! Time waits or stops for no one!

I saw House of Sand and Fog, Don’t Tempt Me and Full Metal Jacket this past weekend. House of…is very depressing and frustrating to sit through, Don’t Tempt Me is a witty charming movie from Spain with Penélope Cruz, Gael García Bernal, and Victoria Abril in a very witty comedy about Heaven vs. Hell. And of course, there’s Full Metal…with the most captivating boot camp set of scenes ever put on film. I still have Once Upon a Time in Mexico and Amélie to watch on DVD. So hopefully I can do that during the upcoming Thanksgiving weekend.

And it looks as though we’re buying our airline tickets to New Orleans soon, hopefully the price starts to come down as it has been royally expensive! The boy I like is ignoring me, but my sex partners only seem to get steamier and better. Thank God for giving me some looks.

No comments: