Tuesday, January 04, 2005

BACK TO THE GRIND! UGH!

I'm sad. I just got back from New Orleans yesterday, and despite a slight case of annoying laryngitis, I had a blast! New Orleans is still the decadent, drinking, partying, sex-ridden, gambling, all-night cesspool that I remember from last year! We got to stay at a wonderful beautiful hotel on Bourbon St. called the Royal Sonesta for a pretty good deal! http://www.sonesta.com/neworleans_royal/

David and I did lots of walking and I was amazed at the amount of drinking I did and how well I was able to handle it! I met so many nice people and unfortunately some very rude ones who seem to hate L.A. What is it with people from other parts of this country that hate Los Angeles? Is it jealousy? True disgust? I dunno, but I was quite surprised and upset about that. I was happy to tell several people off for dumping on my hometown.

My buddy David (whom I went with) took his video camera and was hilariously stopping people on the street New Year's Eve tricking them into hollering into the camera for our upcoming "NEW ORLEANS GONE WILD DVD". To say we got some crazy ridiculous hilarious footage is an understatement! Thanks to Vincent, a Joe Pesci clone, who was with us at the time, we got some very funny stuff on tape.

I got more to say, but I am surrounded by co-workers talking to me right now. GOD HELP those devastated people in Southeast Asia. When all is said and done, they say the total dead will be about 400,000. THAT IS BEYOND COMPREHENSION.

Gotta go! Till later! And Happy New Year. So one hopes...

No comments: