Thursday, May 05, 2005

BLAH! It's cinco de freakin' mayo, where's the party?!

I’m bored. And it’s cinco de mayo too. I guess I could go out to a bar, but most of my friends are probably just gonna wanna stay home like me. It’s slightly raining outside too.

David now claims to be full-blown depressed and has decided to isolate himself from us while Sonny figures out how to proceed in his serious relationship with him after catching David cheating. Hanging out with Johnny and Sonny last night was great, but not the same. I feel as though the Beatles have broken up here with all the drama that has occurred. I just hope it all works out in the end, because our little silly quartet is something I really do enjoy.

Driving to and from Johnny’s new pad in Winnetka last night had me concerned since I had to take the 101 Ventura Fwy and all throughout my trip going and coming back, I kept thinking about the recent shootings on L.A. freeways! GEEZ MAN! As if I and everyone else in the city didn’t already have enough to worry about! The media doesn’t help either, probably adding to the fear of the populace.

I cannot wait for this work week to end. It feels like an endless burden. Except when I get to see and talk to my co-worker/buddy William. He’s endlessly fascinating and too adorable to describe. Mediocre to most women, the poor guy is actually quite intelligent and cute. At least to me and to many gay men as well, who are just itching to get him out of the closet, at least bisexually! HAHA!

If only those bitches he dates knew the real William...

No comments: