Friday, October 15, 2010

CHILEAN MINERS RULE THE WORLD.

AYN RAND! Have you ever heard of this woman?! She was a Russian-born Jewish lady that came to America, and ended up loving this country more than even her own husband! HA! Well, communism I'm sure was a drag, so Ayn was probably blown away by American capitalism and all its amazing smoke and mirrors. She was very intelligent and gifted from the time she was little and always felt a step ahead of her classmates and most people in general. She is most famous for her two classic books The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged, which are usually required reading in high schools and colleges across this country. These novels basically profess Ayn's philosophy of objectivism, which believes in complete rational reasonable thinking and the supreme power of the human mind to achieve whatever it wants. Therefore, there is no God in Ayn's view, because he or SHE cannot be proven logically. The woman was a staunch atheist and made no apologies for it. She was also very much against altruism, which is giving up your own interests and potential to help others through charity; Mother Theresa was probably not high on Ayn's list of admirable people, LOL! And she most certainly did not believe emotions were productive or necessary to the human experience, and get in the way of achieving one's true greatness. I find Ayn's ideas very interesting and fascinating and perhaps sometimes sensible, but the woman was a major narcissist. Humans are not just rational creatures, we have deep profound emotions too, and many who in their youth follow Ayn, eventually become disillusioned and abandon her extreme selfish and egotistical views. She has several riveting interviews on YouTube, but my favorites are her two appearances on Donahue's old talk show here and here. Who knows, you might find yourself agreeing with the bitch. HAHAHHAHAA!

I know this upcoming election is very important, but I just don't feel like voting. I've just about had it with th
e American political system. They all promise change and great things, but in the end, they're in it for themselves. What else is new right? The last politician that I feel actually did something good for this country was that horny womanizing Bill Clinton. Then Bush came into office, and the whole system began to fall apart for me--I find both major parties full of sh*t basically. They're always at each other's throats, but at the end of the day they're having dinner together and getting richer, while the f*cking country continues to crash and burn! The governor's race here in California has this annoying Meg Whitman woman who is already filthy rich and has spent $140 million of her own money already in advertising! GOD DAMN! There's no way an average Joe can even run for public office at all; it's all about how much money you already have! GEEZ! I hope that egomaniacal millionairess Meg loses to that closeted homo Jerry Brown, who has already been governor before in the 70s, although what does he have to offer this time around I'm not even sure, because all I ever see on TV are Meg ads left and right. And there's Prop 19 on the ballot I believe, which is regarding good ole' Mary Jane--WEED! Ugh, my sample ballot has arrived in the mail but I'm too lazy and apathetic to care. Might as well just toss it in the trash already.

I hold the 1976 fim Network in high esteem. The script is incredible, the acting superb, the relevance of the material and ideas as fresh today as they were then:


5 comments:

RG said...

Republicans are counting on people just like you, who are too apathetic to vote. Way to screw yourself over.

WAT said...

Yes, what an AMAZING democracy we have. GAG. *rolls his eyes*

D1RTY said...

Talking about politics
Guys are curious what's written on your underwear, not your ballot. Talking about old disgusting nappy wrinkly old men like Hilary Clinton does not get us up and aroused. I felt extra creative today since I really know nothing about Elephants and Mules. Here is a poem for you.
E stands for Emotion. Because feeling sentimental hurts.
M stands for Motion-none. Because we don't move at concerts.
O stands for Otion. Because we cry an ocean.
T stands for Tion. Because I cry when I masturbate without lotion.
I stands for "Eyes," which is all we know how to draw.
O stands for Otion. I already fucking told you this one, you dicksaw.
N stands for N, which is what's playing on my psp.

RG said...

Yeah, it may be "AMAZING democracy *rolls his eyes*" but it's not a spectator sport. You can't pontificate if you don't participate.

On a lighter note, your brother cracks me up. "Dicksaw" I like that - I'm going to use that word.

Conclave27 said...

Well don't forget to mention the "fallen one" in office. The Anti-christ recently had the audacity to claim "It not my fault. it was like his when I came into office". Umm wasn't he already in public office contributing to the debacle? Wasn't his wife part of ACORN which is partly to blame for the housing crisis as well? Politics just sucks.

As far as CA... remember there are third party candidates that are far better than Meg "Buy Your Vote" Whitman and Jerry "Sorry I fucked up CA the 1st time" Brown. As far as legalizing MJ... why not. We have alcohol and tobacco, and well if the government clever they can eliminate so of the drug war.

WE ARE NOT A DEMOCRACY, and WE WERE A REPUBLIC, but sadly we are an Oligarchy.