Monday, August 16, 2004

LET THE GAMES CONTINUE AS MY LIFE STALLS

The Olympic Games 2004! WOOHOO! Incredible to watch these talented young people time and time again. Such perfect bodies, such discipline, such grace! Lots of hotties man! NBC does an incredible job covering the games too, despite the obvious tape delay. HEEHEE! Here I am at work yet again. BORING! I'd rather be in Athens, Greece frankly, or anywhere else but here, but alas, I must earn the money that'll pay the bills, that'll also pay for my upcoming vacation plans. I may be going to Memphis, Tennessee next month to check it out for a few days, and of course, New Orleans for New Year's as I did last year. What a blast that was. My good buddy David showed me around and was very fun to hang out with as usual. I'm very lucky to have met him. And Johnny C. too of course. Here's hoping all three of us can create quite a storm in LA NOUVELLE ORLEANS to end 2004 with a bang, and from us, that'll be literally with a bang or two. Or three. All depends on our hormone levels. HAHA! My aunt has flown in from El Salvador, my cousin (her daughter now a resident alien) is staying with us and her mom for the time being, so there's lots of activity at mee house to say the least. The floors in the dining and living room plus the walls got re-done so it looks nice and clean and fresh. My mother is impossible to deal with now, she wants things her way and done when she says, OI VEY! GOD GRAND ME PATIENCE! I'm a grown man living with his mother. How uncool is that? I love mee mom, but sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't really just be on my own and stop being so damn caring about leaving her to be. If my aunt were to finally live here permanently, it'd be easier for me to move out and go my own way to be honest. That way I'd have my own place, be my own boss at home, and do whatever the hell I wanted to. Maybe have a small doggy. Independence sounds great, but it's so effin' expensive too! This is the debate an 18 year-old should be having, not someone as old as me! YEESH! "MOTHER OH GOD, BLOOD, MOTHER, MOTHER!" Thanks Norman Bates for that memorable, yet disturbing quote. And I am now officially three weeks celibate. I feel so much cleaner, in control, and quite frustrated at times. So it goes...

No comments: