Wednesday, August 25, 2004

ANOTHER COLD OR IS IT WEST NILE VIRUS OR BIOTERRORISM OR MY BUILDING IS CONTAMINATED OR AM I JUST A BIG BABY?

Are those Olympic games almost done? They were cool at first, now they're just dragging. Anywho...work is hard. Lots and lots to do. UGH! And petty stoopid people that I have to work with. DAMN! What can I do? Gots to make a living and pay the bills, and save money for my upcoming EMPIRE! BOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! I SHALL RULE THE WORLD! I hear Lotto tonight is worth 75 million here in California! I should go buy a ticket but my head hurts after a week or so of this supposed cold and cough. The coughing is the worst. My head feels like it's gonna burst, my back muscle is close to torn from coughing and in pain, and I can't sing! PHLEGM and all it's mighty evil! DAMN YOU TO HELL! My sex life is dead, but my drive is still alive thank God. I still crave it healthily. Thank God for PALMela HANDerson and her many miraculous positions. I dunno, I'm physically weak perhaps, not enough vitamins, under too much stress, or this building is full of cooties...either from the people I work with or the vents. As is, we have a warning sign a la your local gas station that our building may cause cancer from some of the chemicals in here! CAN U BELIEVE THAT SHIT?!! I'm working in freakin' Chernobyl! I thought that was from all the Armeyneeans I already work with, but this shit is more serious than I first surmised! My junior high girl best bud moved to San Diego! That is too weird. I'm so used to having her here in Southern CA, although for a time she did try the Bay Area, but came back after that stint. Hmmm...here's hoping she does well down there with all those MEXICANS. But then again, she is Mexican. Well what do ya know! HA! My mom has calmed down a bit, she thinks I'm more worthy of existence after proving to her I am not the CHEAP JEW she claims I am. And no, I am not anti-semitic. Or racist. I just happen to have real twisted crude humour folks. It's in my blood. This is a mighty good way of killing time, waiting for my work time to wind down. So damn quiet in here now. All the non-English-speaking foreigners whom I work with have practically gone home, and here is li'l ole' Native me, typing such controversial lines away! My cough does feel better damnit. That ginger tea does wonders I do believe. Now I gotta go lie down and rid myself of this headache to hopefully muster enough energy to go to the gym. THE LAZINESS BEGINS...

No comments: