Saturday, August 28, 2004

THE BLOGGER THIS EVENING IS A PIECE OF DONKEY EXCREMENT

WHAT THE HELL??!! WHAT THE HELL!??? THIS BLOGGER TONIGHT IS ANNOYING THE F**K OUT OF ME!! IT JUST DELETED TWO OF MY LOGS JUST AS I WAS ABOUT TO POST THEM! ARGH!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I'm getting tired of writing here! This is insanitas veritas! If there even is such a Latin expression! I must re-write the fact that tonight I was talking about Madonna's amazing career, my friend David's like of trashy gay bars, the deaths of Laura Branigan and L.A. anchorman Larry McCormick, the Republicans and their lies this week in New York just as the Democrats last month, and other shit which now I am quickly forgetting thanks to my blood pressure going up here! Okay. Take a deep breath and...okay. There. Better. I think. I sure as hell am gonna copy and paste to Microsoft Word from now on, lest my precious hard thought words get obliterated in the two seconds it takes for the page to move on once I decide to publish this. It is bloody awful to lose one's hard work so quickly. Does that apply to virginity? ALLRIGHT! ENOUGH HORSING AROUND THERE TOBAR. "Ooooooooooooooooo, you got to just, move to the music!"

5 comments:

Angie_C said...

Ahh well that is why I use live journal :P

WAT said...

Yeah well, had I known. I'll work through the glitches you bitches.

Angie_C said...

Kiss my fat culo you whinner!!

WAT said...

GEEZ! Aren't we aggressive? Glitches bitches was not meant for you, I was just expressing...

Angie_C said...

I was messing don't get all butthurt :P