Saturday, August 28, 2004

ARGH! I AM LIVID! LIVID!!! DAMN YOU!

I just wrote a kick-ass blog and it was deleted! I COULD SCREAM! I ranted and raved about Madonna, me being a loser at home on Saturday night, the deaths of Laura Branigan and L.A. anchorman Larry McCormick, the Lotto being worth 100 million tonight, my aunt and cousin in Mexico having fun, my uncontrollable sex drive, my friend David always taking me to trashy gay bars to laugh at people, and some other issues which I can't remember anymore. Oh yeah, the Republicans in New York for their week of lying to the people as did the Democrats already. Okay, I feel better now. All my beautiful words, all my writing that I put so much effort into, got deleted by accident as I was about to post my last blog. Oh well, no point in crying over a dead terrorist. LOLOLOL! Wait a minute, that's a cause for celebration! I'm looking fuller everyone says. Not as skinny anymore. AHEM. I like hearing that! Finally my head doesn't look like it's being supported on a redwood treelike body! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you got to just, move to the music! That was the title of my deleted log, which I had to re-write for Madonna's sake. Okay, over and out, till next time, GOD WILLING.

1 comment:

Wolfie said...

lolololollo! by far the funniest piece.. I imagine you proud of having accomplished such a heady task.. finally finished with your written piece, check for typos and such and losing it all!! LOLOLOL! Thats happened to me to.. it SUX!