Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Calgon take me away!

The mudslide situation in La Conchita keeps getting worse with more buried dead being found daily. So disheartening...

I'm taking one of my many mental breaks from work right now. I always wonder how revealing I should be in this blog about my private and personal life. Should I consider this a diary, or just a general place to voice objective opinions? I mean, my co-worker William has now read stuff about me which quite frankly is pretty embarassing. YA READING THIS LORD? I would hope that he doesn't care or see too much into it, and just takes it for what it's worth. Just plain honesty. And that's what I attempt to do with this blog, to just be honest with what I'm thinking and how I feel.

Anyhoots, I thought I may have pissed my bud David Monday for being so blunt and harsh about him being just as slutty if not more so than me in front of his current boyfriend Sonny! I mean please ladies and gentlemen, I know I have my fair share of sexual fun, but David is still KING. Or would that be Johnny? Hmmm...this gay world is so hard to live in sometimes. We are all basically good people, and as men, promiscuity comes naturally and very easily, something to really watch out for due to the multitude of STDs out there. I find STD's to be life's cruel joke on those who want to sexually appreciate and enjoy others. I'd much rather have people f**king than killing each other, yet the consequences of enjoying another's body could be something as annoying as a case of crabs or as deadly as the HIV virus. And that is so sad and UNFAIR! Why punish humanity for wanting to enjoy a basic delicious and soothing biological need like sex? Alas, keep using those condoms folks! The reality is, ya can't screw so many or even one sole partner unprotected with so much to worry about out there.

Life is a strange journey. It's full of so many wonderful blessings and tarnished by sad cruel moments too, yet ironically, they all seem to be worth living through. Weird man. Just weird.

No comments: