Friday, September 17, 2010

HEY HEY! BREAK IT UP! BREAK IT UP!

This pic was taken just a bit after the incident you are about to read about:

So there I am at the very back of the bar by the restroom and stuff, when I see one of the buff but not too handsome (God yeah, I've got a better face folks) strippers back there taking a break. He had a strange accent; I was a bit buzzed and I was casually trying to make conversation about where he was from. "I'm from California." he kind of rudely replied. A bit later another stripper showed up and he was actually nice, not wanting to tell me where he was from either. Jesus, is there such a thing as erotic dancers working in the country illegally or something?! LOL! They looked Brazilian I suppose, and as I hear the first rude dude speaking again, my annoying skinny ass has to confront him, "Oh come on now, you are not from California, tell me dude." To which he angrily replies, "What do you f*ckin' care? Imma beat yer ass up! IMMA KILL YA MOTHERF*CKER!" WOW. Can we say unnecessary maniacal 'roid rage?! Okay okay, I got it you stupid douche. So I casually look at the nice stripper and say to him, "Ya know, you are a nice guy actually, unlike this one." AND ASSHOLE SMACKS THE LEFT SIDE OF MY HEAD! HE ACTUALLY STRIKES ME! Well, I was prolly gonna get my lanky self killed and all, but I didn't care, so out came my long left arm and I whacked him up right across the right side of his head too. EAT THAT F*CKFACE! That's where he proceeds to try and jump on me and the nice dude holds him off and tells me to leave. Where was my killer psychotic brother when I needed him?! LMAO! Listen kids, I'm not one that likes this kind of conflict, but even if I was being a bit pressing and stuff, this dumb jackass had no right to strike me. He could verbally say all he wanted, but once he struck me (which wasn't that hard either the wuss), I wasn't gonna take that shit. I swear I would've bitten him or worse. UGH. I did walk out of there kind of proud of myself with my bud, and a bit disappointed too, but there ya go. Should I call the bar later today and report this jerk or let it go?

My mood as of late is fair. Like our weather. I dunno man. I could talk about some of the same BS issues that plague me, but just read the last few posts and you'll know what I've been dealing with for most of this year. So whatever. I really need thicker more gym-looking arms. HA! Yeah, time to go work out before the end comes in 2012.

This is without a doubt, one of my top-ten favorite movies of all time! The script, the lines, the actors! PRICELESS:


9 comments:

D1RTY said...

I personally would of carved my full name on that fucker forehead with a rusty fork. Maybe skin him alive like they do the deer here in good ole Ga. Punch him straight on the fucking throat drop the bitch like a sack of taters. So many many options and never enough bodys to decimate. Hunted By Heaven Hated By Hell Driven By Anger. Peace

The Critic said...

I miss ya WAT. Nice left hook btw>

Conclave27 said...

Tch Tch Tch . . .

Rick Rockhill said...

Oh WAT, are you nuts? Never hit a stripper, its the fastest ticket out of a bar! Just walk away!!!

Now about Stand By Me, would you believe I've never seen it?

RG said...

Good for you WAT. Good for you. I would've joined your brother by pouring salt on his carved up face!

It would've been fun to watch a skinny-ass sissy kick a roid-head's ass! It can be done - I've done it. Next time kick him in the nuts. Testicles are testicles my friend, even if they're shrunken by steriods.

D1RTY said...

Here are a few other suggestions.
Rain blood and sulfur from the motherfucking sky!
Get a crossbow from your trunk and punch an arrow through his ugly little mouth hole. Find his childhood pet, dig it up and eat that son of a bitch. Superman punch his grandmother so hard her colostomy bag will explode all over his old family photos!

RG said...

D1rty: I like your style! LOL

alice said...

Wow Dirty..... don't hold back... tell us how you really feel!!

Sounds like that guy was not a people person. I think he's in the wrong line of work.

D1RTY said...

Thank you RG and Alice I am as my brother says uncouth & nonfiltered. I try to be as nice as possible as little as I can.