Thursday, September 02, 2004

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Ugh. I am so sleepy right now. It's almost lunch time and I have lots and lots of work, but absolutely no energy! At least the weekend is almost here thank God. And it's Labor Day weekend too, which is cool. My mom and family wanna go to Santa Barbara on Sunday, I'd prefer to go Saturday, but my mother says she has to work. She doesn't really have to and claims she cannot stop working because I'm not willing to support her, which is just not true! She'll never be satisfied with her kids, alas, these are our Latina mothers. They love their kids, but hate them at the same time. If that even makes any sense. THIS PHONE at work will not stop ringing at all today, it's starting to get on my last NERVE! SHADDUP! SHADDUP! SHUT THE...UP! I was just thinking the other day how much I love music ya know? It's one of the few pleasures in life I relish, along with screwing, sleeping, laughing, and eating. I own tons and tons of CD's and put music on any chance I can. When at home, I gotta have my stereo on, or else I feel naked. In my car, gotta have the stereo on too. At work, I don't have the radio on so much, because everyone here is BLARING LOUD and have their own radios on, so trying to truly enjoy my music is worthless here. Right now someone's got that BORE Norah Jones on. BLAH! I'd much rather be listening to good ole' classic rock, British-style baby! I love singing KARAOKE even though it really is cheesy and for losers who never really amounted to becoming true singers. THE HURRACAYNE'S A'COMIN'! Florida's got another pinwheel-shaped huge ass storm coming its way! As if one two weeks ago or so wasn't enough. AND THOSE REPUBLICANS this past week have been BORING! BORING! I'd rather watch mold grow than that convention. Schwarzenegger was ridiculous and cliché-ridden in his speeach and Dick Cheney's twisted frown and delivery was about as exciting as sharpening a pencil. I guess George Dubyah speaks tonight, so that should be somewhat interesting, even though more and more do I realize how intolerant his party is to so many disenchanted, like us gays. I love that Bush'll kill terrorist bastards, but not his intolerance of gays or Howard Stern or scientific progress. He's very backward in his views and a Bible-thumping nerd really. Which is too bad. I guess I'll have to vote for Kerry and hope he'll drop a nuke or two when necessary and not back down. Hmmm...how strange. I'm not that sleepy anymore, must be because I'm doing something I like and have interest for, unlike my job. LOLOLOLOL! I have this really nice man from Iraq who learned French working to my left here who will not shut up the entire day speaking to me in French. I have never spoken this much French in my life and should be truly ready once I visit those frogs someday, but MAN! TAIS-TOI HOMME! He will not shut up for more than three seconds. I'm wondering if he doesn't have some sort of sick obsessive gay crush or something. AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!! He says I speak French very well and loves to practice with me. Well cool DADDY-OH, but just be quiet a little longer okay? MON DIEU! Anyway, I'm signing off for now, soon to report on this mee life ASAP.

1 comment:

Angie_C said...

Wow cool, hope you have fun this weekend.
It's a good thing you aren't flying.

http://kcal9.com/topstories/topstories_story_248130722.html