Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The horror continues...

We are in a nightmare situation in Iraq. It's devastating to hear two more innocent American civilians were beheaded! I had a co-worker of mine with a stronger disposition view the video of Mr. Armstrong's execution and he said it was horribly gruesome. Watching Nick Berg's video was enough for me, but to hear his description alone was enough to turn my stomach. We all furiously and unequivocally agree, these brutal beheadings have got to stop! ENOUGH ALREADY! What is our government doing now to stop this shit? We need to bomb the hell out of Fallujah and these other rebellious strongholds and send a clear message that this kind of behavior has gotta stop! Bush has no idea how to stop this killing, and what is Kerry going to do if he's elected? I feel as though both candidates now suck! THIS IS REALLY GETTING TO ME NOW FOLKS! We're less than two months away from a major presidential election! This is the BIG TIME! We've got a shitty economy, a shitty war, and a shitty outlook here. BLAH! I'm only 30, and the world has gone mad!

2 comments:

Angie_C said...

uyyy, and you call me whinny!
culero!

WAT said...

DSL vs. a real problem is enough cause to vent my dear. SO THERE!