Friday, September 24, 2004

DAS IS FULL O' SHITTEN!

Let's face it. I am now at a stagnant job working with an unbelievably heinous aggressive woman from Thailand whom I told off so harshly yesterday, that from now on, she will pray for me to go to hell when she goes to church on Sundays. Yes, she quite literally said that. And oh yeah, then there's the other prick who supplies us with the office material, he not only has a bad attitude, he doesn't like to shower frequently either. AM I IN A GOVERNMENT JOB SURROUNDED BY A BUNCH OF STUPID ASS BEATCHES AND JERKS OR WHAT???!!! UGH! And I blame myself for this, for not continuing to go to school, for not applying to a decent job which would honor and uphold my skills as an educated person. WHAT THE F**K am I still doing here??!! I am better than this! I KNOW I AM. And it irks me that I have let fear, this insidious fear of risk-taking stop me from pursuing and realizing my full potential!! So here I am now, suffering the consequences of underachievement, working in this government job which started out just dandy and has turned into a quagmire, where I have to put up with the multiple personalities, mental disorders, poor English skills, and shitty attitudes of others! IS IT JUST THIS JOB, OR ARE ALL JOBS FULL OF SO MANY PRICKS???! God, I know it can't be me, I can't be the prick, I make people laugh way too often to be a problem. Needless to say, I am disappointed right now. Not because I do not have DSL, but because of something valid! That was an inside joke by the way. This is so discouraging. What am I gonna do to take action? I gotta do something. Or just keep my mouth shut and continue to take it like a man. Thank God it's the weekend...

1 comment:

Angie_C said...

oh you bastard! That's all I had to rant about, my DSL!
Besides it sounds like you know what you need to.
So bust out with them baby nuts of yours and do something!