Saturday, July 30, 2005

I AM VERY EXCITED AT MY THE NEW LOOK OF MY BLOG!

I was seriously burning the midnight oil last night trying to find a better template for my boring blog, and VOILA! I found it!

Trying to get it to look just right however, has been lots of hard work and I have still not finished it to my perfectionist satisfaction. There are previous blog entries that need the font enlarged because they are too small to read and some of the colors don't go well with the black background. So I'm working on that.

But I'm just tired. Hard work week and the gym. And this very Saturday morning , around 10, I am planning to go to the L.A. Zoo http://www.lazoo.org/ with Mikey.

Haven't been there in years and it should be fun to see Earth's greatest living creatures, for it certainly isn't us, with all the chaos, heartache, and destruction we cause.

Cynical, but true.

No comments: