Monday, July 18, 2005

¡Los Tacvbos!



So I started doing the gym again about two weeks ago rather intensely, but have slacked off the past four days or so due to exhaustion! Some incredible little ball of energy I am! One day short of my 31st birthday and the one year anniversary of this blog!

I had a decent weekend, but I realize that I am burned out from work, and I need at least two weeks vacation, which I think at this point I'm gonna take sometime in September or October, whether I go anywhere or not, although a trip to New York or Vegas would sure be nice.

So there I was, thinking...who are the greatest rock bands of all time? I'd have to include Café Tacuba from Mexico as definite candidates. The English-speaking world however, has given the world the most group talent by far...

England
The
Beatles
The Rolling Stones
Led Zeppelin
The Who
Pink Floyd
Queen
Radiohead
The Clash

The Smiths

Ireland
U2

United States
The Doors
The Eagles
Aerosmith
Nirvana
Pearl Jam
Smashing Pumpkins
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Ramones
The Grateful Dead

Mind you, these are just some of my personal choices, and I'm not necessarily a big fan of some of these bands, but I think most would agree my list is purty good. Yeah, I left out some Australians and Canadians I know, but oh well.

I'd never stopped to think how much talent the U.S. has given the world too! Somehow I always equate Britain with the awesome bands, but we've had some good stuff too.

No comments: