Friday, September 15, 2006

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL?

Congratulations are in order to Whitney Houston, a woman with a beautiful voice who has finally come to her senses! YES BABY! It's about damn time you divorced that asswipe Bobby Brown! ABOUT DAMN TIME! YEAH GIRL!

Mind you, I used to like Bobby at one time too back in the late eighties. But then I started hearing about all his drug abuse problems and his increasing negative influence on our diva Whitney. I mean, Whitney was given that amazing talented voice, and seemed to be on top of the world when she famously and gloriously sang the National Anthem at the Super Bowl sometime back in 1991. Even bigger success came to her with The Bodyguard. And like our current disaster Britney, once Whitney married Bobby, it all slowly but surely went downhill from there.

We're all hoping and praying Whitney can go back into that recording studio and make a comeback. Let's face it, she's got the goods to deliver. Some two years ago I believe, at the World Music Awards, Whitney went out on stage and delivered a performance so mesmerizing, it gave the audience there and me the TV viewer chills.

Crack was nice for a while Whitney, but time to get back to business!

5 comments:

Troy said...

If ben affleck can do, then so can thelma huston, oh i mean whitney. dont leave me this way?

G-Man said...

Whitney's been on a slipperly downwards spiral since she married Bobby. Would the listening public even welcome her back? The musical landscape has greatly changed. Man, Whitney made a jackass out of herself on reality tv even.

Remember when she came out with "You Give Good Love" and "Greatest Love of All" and all that? America's sweetheart. I hope by at least dumping Bobby's dead as she can stop the abusing.

Crack is whack Whit!

Anonymous said...

It's about time he got ris of his ass.

Mikey

Unknown said...

I have never really been a HUGE fan of hers but I do like some of her work. She has talent that has been squandered by Bobby, however at the same time it takes two to tango. I think that when her father passed away that had a big effect on her as well, he was her manager when he was alive.
I still hope she comes back and sakvages her career.

Unknown said...

Don't get excited yet. I have a feeling this "seperation" won't stick!