Saturday, December 01, 2007

THE STEPFORD WIFE.

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise in Germany this past week. Just look at Katie. LOOK AT HER. Creepy is an understatement.

-Meanwhile, an audio clip from The Howard Stern Show that was on not too long ago, where Gilbert Gottfried sits in and laughs up a storm at clips from Ed McMahon's "new audio book." I tells ya, this is the kind of stuff on Stern's show that makes me cry my eyes out laughing my head off, but then again I'm infantile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA8EgYu7GvA

8 comments:

Paul Pincus said...

Not as creepy as that short lady standing next to her!

Cheers.

Gary said...

Poor Katie. I don't think she knew what she was getting into when she said "I do".

Gavin Elster said...

Is that a golden stag award? Is she a stag hag?

That you-tube clip is the best! It's always a good show when gilbert is on.

Emma said...

Sweet God. Tom's all, "I TOLD YOU, NO HEELS UNTIL I CAN FIND SOME BETTER LIFTS FOR MY SHOES. Jesus, Katie. I wish your name was Steve."

A Lewis said...

Sorry, pumpkin, I'm having trouble focusing on Katie.....just a little distracted.

The Art of Trey said...

What's up with Tom's hair? Damn, he's looking bad. Maybe it's out of context, but I didn't get the clip.

Scot said...

Bad wig, bad make up, aweful shawl, but otherwise she's till cute. And of course she looks 7 feet tall next to Tommy.

Bobby D. said...

You are so right about Katie..she has come a long sad zombie way from "Pieces of April"

One of the funniest Howard S's was the ojne where he had tapes recordings of Judy Garland screaming at her tape recorder (which she assumed was broken)

priceless.

Is it just me or is Tom Cruise trying to look exactly like that guy that used to star in "Dharma and Greg?" and "Tales of the City" ??