Friday, March 25, 2011

THE BOMBING OF LIBYA.

I had an upset stomach on Tuesday and now I have some sort of allergy/cold and one of my teeth is in severe pain that comes and goes! Sensitive tooth?! DAMN I HOPE IT ALL F*CKING GOES AWAY! ARGH!

Yeah, I was pretty sad to hear of Elizabeth Taylor's passing, but the gal lived a good full amazing life, so it's bearable. We all gotta die one day and poor Liz was terribly weak and sick and in lots of pain so it was time. 79 years old. Not a bad run at all for one of the most famous women in history. I'd blogged about Liz before
here and here. A great heart and soul and EYES to die for of course! R.I.P.

The reason the Japanese were hit by that massive quake is because they are being punished for their perversions! I'm kidding of course. Did the Japanese invent t
he Fleshlight? I'd like to buy one of these contraptions and try it out. Hey, the life of a single man is tough ok? And then a bud of mine points out these hysterical masturbation toys that WERE invented in Japan. JUST IN TIME FOR EASTER! LOL! I had seen them recently at the local sex shop but truly had no idea what they were until he explained it all to me this week. Mighty tempting! And then there's this thing that looks like some sort of device one would use in outer space! AHAHAHAHAHAH! All I need now is an astronaut suit, a helmet, and I'm ready to be launched in a rocket to the moon with my sex toy...

This blog post is short, but sweet. Let's look back at the once stunning Elizabeth! Yep, that's her late best bud MJ singing:


5 comments:

Jerel_Rio said...

Let's face it. Japanese men get the award for 'Perverted Masterminds'.

They already have their woman cry during sex. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw their iphone / smartphone on the table, next to their masturbation contraption.

RG said...

I can attest, that fleshlights are a LOT of fun. Seriously. Fun.

Conclave27 said...

Actually sex toys are nothing new, many ancient phallic like devices have been found in many such cultures. The japanese are no different.

However if you wanna blame one popular contraption... well lets just say that the German maker of an electric tooth brush is to blame for the all famous vibrator!

Gary said...

I always get a kick out of how you weave unrelated topics into one post. Liz was a great woman.

Gregg Biggs said...

Hope you are feeling better. I had some of the same ailments on top of all else that went down last month. "March is the cruelest month" rang very true for me this year. So far April is much better.