Saturday, December 30, 2006

ADIOS TWO THOUSAND SIX.

Well, they let Saddam's feet swing and he is no more. What a gruesome horrid way to go. There is no year 2007 for you!

For those of us still fortunately here, the end of another year makes me and many I'm sure, very nostalgic and melancholy. I have been through a lot this year, but alas, I survived and am thankful for how truly blessed I am. Every day is a true gift, even those days that challenge my sanity.

I want to thank all my fellow bloggers and loyal readers for coming to this little blog and taking yer time to read my words. That means a lot. And your comments are very cool too. I read them all, sometimes two or three times, and let them just sink in.

A shout out:

-To Bill, you've got a great photographic eye and you're a nut, love ya!

-To La Luna Negra, yer blog needs more updates, but you will forever be my friend no matter what. Since junior high bitch.


-To Brad, yer political pro-Democratic blog makes my brain juices flow. Keep up the good work!

-The Dawg, my favorite pervert whom I wish commented more on here.

-La Siciliana, what happened girl? I miss thee!

-Dave in Aussieland, whose blog has no real description other than unique!

-To Mario, you strike me as a sweet nice dude with a strong purpose in this world.

-Mikey, who has brought tremendous important attention to HIV issues and lives life to the fullest.

-To Sebastien, a cool young dude who has a bright future ahead of him, a terrific sense of humor, and artistic talent.


-G-man, whose love of gadgets, music, photography, and his nephews never ceases, till the end of the world...

-Todd, may all your bloody gory violent Asian film dreams come true and may all yer hot models grace yer bed one day.

-To Mark and his optimistic fun nightclub-style blog that makes me escape the everyday strain of the world.

-Scotty, who lost his mind years ago and is most entertaining with a blog that is beyond bizarre but still highly informative! Disney would be proud!

-M-Filer, you political pop culture whore! You rock! A Madonna-style headstand I dedicate to you.

-Loco Eddie, you strike me as a hot good-looking dude with a big smart brain and good heart. Love from LA to NYC.

-To Pooch, you know how I feel about you. Hasta la muerte...

-My new bud Scot, smile and smile and smile ma friend! Hedwig on stage has to be better and I believe you.

-Darci, who sings her heart out and enjoys my company whenever I see her, bless you and Wifey in 2007.

-Alice, always fond of our times at the old shitty job and love for the Fab Four. Thanks for addicting me to Dawson's Creek. LOL!

-Big D, my big blood brother and protector forever. I love you and forgive you for tormenting me as kid.

-Preciosa, for keeping in touch with yer brother-in-law here and always being just so damn nice and kind towards me.

-To the Gay Guru, who needs ta slow down and gimme a chance to catch up with the greatest most informative action-packed gay blog of all time! WHEW!

I hope I didn't miss anyone, and if I did, feel free to bitch and complain and let me know in the comments section below! HAPPY 2007 TO YE ALL AND LET'S KEEP THIS PARTY GOING!


RIP GODFATHER OF SOUL, THE LEGENDARY AND INCOMPARABLE JAMES BROWN, I WILL MISS YOUR INFECTIOUS LAUGH ON THE HOWARD STERN SHOW.

Amen.

13 comments:

G-Man said...

Wow dude. Thanks for the shout out. I'm humbled!!

And kudos on the U2 reference. Very nice!!!

P.S. (love the Borat pict....that's genius)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention..... I feel special!! I never miss reading the words of Wil... they matter to me. And we will always share a similar reverence for the greatest music in history (imho) - and our disdain for the bitch at the Dakota. Keep blogging, my friend.

Eddie said...

I've visited a rainbow of blogs, from the sorta demented, to the overly saturated mushy ones, but when I came across yours (a direct link from Mark's Planet by the way) I was hooked.

Your picture was actually the prime reason I read your profile, and soon there after, your blog. I absolutely love your writing and your topics are heartfelt and hysterical. And of course, you're a fellow latino. You could never go wrong with that...

Thanks again for the shout out, and I'm officially letting you know that I've been working on my 2006 year end cap, so you can best believe you'll find your Latin ass enshrined somewhere in the mix. After all, you welcomed me with open arms... and I welcome you into my CRAZY-ASS, tonteria of a blog. Love ya pa...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning me and your kind words. I really enjoy your blog and love your writing; every time I return from a fieldtrip I look forward to reading it.

Happy New Year!

Poz Mikey said...

Wat you just rock. Thanks bro I ♥ you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out WAT! I feel truely blessed that after knowing you for such a short time I know what WAT stands for: Wide And Throbbing.

Happy New Year.

Sebastien Millon said...

Thanks WAT!!! You are the man, I love your blog, and the kind words you've given me have really helped!

It's nice to hear from someone who has been through hard times, dealt with difficult health problems, basically someone who's been there. Anyways, thanks! Your words really help! I hope 2007 will be a fantastic year for you!!!

Gavin Elster said...

And to you WAT. Without you I would not have a daily dose of sanity.

Angie_C said...

bitch tu cabron! como chingas!
Much love and mota in 2007.
Everytime you mention Jr High, I get flash backs of Cory on the bus.
SOL VALLE flaco. :)

Salihah סליחה صالحه said...

Surfed in off BlogExplosion...sure hope 2007 goes better for you, sorry for whatever happened in '06, but it sounds like you gained from it nonetheless! Each day truly is a gift!

Had a nice visit! Thanks so much!

Troy said...

thanks andy happy new year. i hope 2007 is kind to you and i hope you get a lot of hot steamy sex.

Anonymous said...

I know no other way HOT WAT! he he I think I'm gonna make this my new headline....

"I have been through a lot this year, but alas, I survived and am thankful for how truly blessed I am. Every day is a true gift, even those days that challenge my sanity."

Keep up the blogs....... I'm forever a fan! Love ya!! Here's to a incredible 2007!!

Unknown said...

WAT, thnx for the shout out! I love your blog and you do such a great job with it! Dont ever stop, we all think you rock bro!