Monday, December 04, 2006

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS AND MAJESTY.

Gwyneth Paltrow. Gwyny Gwyn Goo Goo.

She recently said that she enjoys her new life in England with her husband (the lead singer of Coldplay) and her child. She said that the English are much more civilized and that she enjoys conversing with them and spending time with the Europeans because they are much more profound and intelligent than us puny Americans. She loves the fact too, that she's practically neighbors with Madonna who lives just a few doors down from her! Imagine that!

I got something for ya bitch. A fist sandwich! Well excuse me Miss Thang! You are an American! You were born to a pretty privileged family that was already in the entertainment business! You are pretty lucky! Born and raised in these States. You gots lots o' money! Most of us can't afford a big nice mansion, let alone moving to a new high quality classy life across the Atlantic.

I think she's already apologizing and crap for this, but STILL! Why did that movie Shakespeare in Love win the Best Picture Oscar by the way? It should have gone to Saving Private Ryan back in 1998. And why did Gwyneth Paltrow win the Best Actress Oscar for that film? Everyone knows Cate Blanchett deserved it much more than Paltrow did for her tremendous performance in Elizabeth.

Oh well, the tale of another rich spoiled bitch talking trash, then trying to save face. You may love all those crumpets and tea time, but remember:


America made you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

PREACH!!! I'm with you all the way on this. I have always had a hard time understanding the fuss about this girl's talent, looks or style. But mostly I think I have a hard time caring about the opinion of someone who's roughest patch in life was burying the father who spoiled her rotten in the first place. Maybe that makes me sound bitter. Oh, well. I think I've earned the right to.

And who names their kid Apple, anyway???

Gavin Elster said...

I'm with ya on this one. Stay in England you COW! I'm sure its wonderful for the people born and raised there to have hidious Americans swarm all over the prime real estate likea bunch of corn fed bible-belters on an IHOP buffet.

Shakespere in Love sucked balls. Paltrow nodded and shook her head all the way thru that film. Seriously watch her head It wont stop saying the exact opposite of what is comming out of her mouth. Ohhh thats acting. Stay there ya Goofy-faced udderless cow.

Gavin Elster said...

Wait it gets better.


Paltrow denies giving an interview to the Portuguese daily, though she did speak at a news conference in Spanish, according to People.

"This is what I said," Paltrow explained. "I said that Europe is a much older culture, and there's a difference. I always say in America, people live to work, and in Europe, people work to live. There are positives in both."

She added: "Obviously, I need to go back to seventh-grade Spanish."
well according to my Babelfish translator she could have at the worst said...
Europe is a much more old culture, and has a difference. I always say in America, the peoples live to work, and in Europe, the peoples work to live. He has positives in both. Her point would not have been misunderstood. She has all the resorces we do.
So... does she mean that everyone that speaks Brazilian Portuguese speaks it at a seventh grade level?
Oh and that "Spanish" is not taught in the US public school system so... good luck with that Mrs Coldplay.

She made a mistake and she knows it.

Anonymous said...

Good grief lady. Then stay the hell over there and try to make your millions acting in some good ol' english films. HA

Unknown said...

OMG! Do we really care what she said? She said she didnt put it quite that way. America and England are obviously different but she knows where she came from.

Anonymous said...

I will agree with one thing, she can't act. Shakespeare in Love sucked (except for Judi Dench as Elizabeth). No other role she has done really is that memorable.

Anonymous said...

I loved her in Emma. I agree, Shakespeare in love is overrated but I still think is a 3-out-of-5 star good film. Blanchet was great in Elizabeth but I was hoping either Emily Watson or Fernanda Montenegro would win that year.

Anonymous said...

I can't even get started on this. It pisses me off so much!!!

Anonymous said...

elizabeth was a great flick