Wednesday, December 06, 2006

PRESIDENT RODHAM?

Damnit kids, this could be it. This could be Hillary Clinton's chance to run and actually win the highest office in the land! 2008 is well damn almost near! She's really mulling it over too. All the plastic surgery and years of living the good life have made her more appealing to the cameras too, cause she wasn't quite the looker then. Ahem.

I'm sure conservative judgmental assholes out there are barely trying to recover from the ass whoopin' they got a month ago when the Democrats took over Congress, and now comes the true possibility that Bill's wife is actually seriously considering running for the presidency. She's been Senator now for quite a few good years and they seem to love her in New York State, even though she barely knew anything at all about the damn place, yet she still won!

Personally, I feel Hillary is a phony. She comes across as a real bitch and overly power hungry. Almost insincere even. Her background with Bill was one of real scandal, especially when it came to that Whitewater shit. And yet, I would probably vote for HELLary. Yeah, I would. We need a woman in office finally. It's been way too long. Forty-three hetero white men has been enough. Bring in da bitch! Hell, I already got female supervisors up my crack at work, might as well have one running the big show at the White House. Politics is a dirty business anyway, so let her go at it. Can't be any worse than what we've been dealing with for the past six years, and Rodham would actually do much good like her husband tried to back in the 90s.

You go HELLary! Give 'em hell! Lord knows you already were kinda on top of things when yer hubby Bill was in power. So much so that you stressed the man into having affairs with all kinds of skanks! Or maybe he's just an adulterous pig like most men. HAHA! The point is, I feel Mrs. ClinTOON could get the job done regardless of how I feel about her.

Look out though. That Barack Obama is very strong. And if Oprah were to run, then Hillary can forget about ever winning! HARDEEHARHAR!

I don't know how ready America is for a female president though. This country is still so backward. Maybe we'll have a black president before a female. And certainly never a homosexual!


Certainly not.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny, that last sentence... I was talking with my dad, about what kind of person this country is least willing to have as president, in terms of race, sex, or religion. I think we have a better chance of getting a woman or a black man as president than a Jewish person. And a homosexual president is probably the least likely. I won't even mention a Muslim president, haha, lord knows that's not happening!

Anonymous said...

I think the US is more likely to vote in a white woman than a black man- there's just too much bigotry still, especially in the south. Obama is also a bit young and relatively inexperienced in polotics- just look at the recent headlines about his real estate dealings with a shady lobbyist. What might work is a Rodham-Clinton/Obamma ticket. Certainly stronger than the Kerry/Edwards ticket last time. Everyope already already knows Clinton and Obamma and name recognition goes a long way. We'll see what happens.

BTW- I like the new Jake pic you have up.

Anonymous said...

o-que, sew spel czeck is knot werking fer me todae

Anonymous said...

it's possible that Hillary may be a lesbian so if she wins, that would kill two birds with one stone. she is actually amazingly charismatic when you meet her in person. I think that her intentions are really good but in order to win, she's got to play that sleazy hardball like the good old boys. GOOD LUCK HILLARY!

Gavin Elster said...

She is very carismatic but downright rude if you ever need to contact her reguarding any official matter. I hope she works that little bug out of her personality.

Unknown said...

HELLery, lol!
I dont know if she could win, it would be cool and I totally would vote for her.

Anonymous said...

I use to love Hillary, but I feel she has lost her soul. Yes I'll vote for her but if nominated just to get Bill back in the White House.

I want BARAK!@