Friday, May 04, 2007

THE GUN-LOVING HOMOPHOBIC REDNECK GYM ASSHOLE.

Well, that manager that harassed me at the gym last time is gone. Ain't seen him for a good while now. Good riddance!

HOWEVER:

There I was, standing in the sauna last night when a pudgy chubby middle-aged still laughably dyes-his-hair a cheap red brown seated white man who looked a lot like Harry Potter's mean uncle (see pic) starts talking to me about the NBA playoffs. Harmless enough I thought and we seemed to be having a friendly conversation about basketball. Then he guides me towards the gun control topic.

Fuckwad: "Yeah, ya know guns don't kill people, and all these tree huggers and the media wanna take away our guns which is protected by the Second Amendment. Guns are to defend ourselves, not to kill. The police need them and we as citizens have a right to own and have them. Hunters need them to kill animals and eat food."

WAT: "Well, I dunno. Guns are weapons for hurting and killing if ya look at it clearly. And vegetarians would not agree with you on hunting animals. It's not such a clear issue."

Fuckwad: "Well no, you're wrong! You've been brainwashed by the media and you grew up in the city! What do you know about having to hunt your own food and kill animals to eat!? You've never fired a gun, what do you know?! You're just brainwashed and I feel sorry for you. I'd hate to be you."

WAT: "Sir, I could say all of the above to you as well, but we will agree to disagree. You have a right to your opinion and I have a right to mine."
(at this point, I kinda did wish Idda had a gun, to rid the world of this imposing aggressive ridiculous fuck.)

I could see this dude was seriously mentally ill. One of those dying conservative racist NRA-loving jerks who cannot stand a more open-minded heinous "liberal" like myself disagreeing with him. I went silent and he tried to start a conversation with a new visitor to the sauna, then out of left field comes out with this dumbass statement: "This sauna is like being on Santa Monica Blvd!", which was an offensive allusion to gay West Hollywood here in LA. Yeah, nice try homophobic pig goatfucking Nazi! I didn't say a word, and let the comment go, but at this point I hated his fucking guts and was really wishing a heart attack would strike him then and there so I could laugh at him.

So I goes to the shower area to rinse off and Fucknut Nazi goes to do the same and as he is leaving tries to speak to me; HAS THE UTTER NERVE TO TRY AND SPEAK TO ME YET AGAIN!

Fucknut: "Well, have a nice evening."

WAT ignoring him as he rinses his hair.

Fucknut: "WELL FUCK U!"

WAT: "NO, FUCK YOU ASSHOLE! IMMA REPORT YOU FOR HARRASSING ME! GET THA FUCK LOST!"


Fucknut: "REPORT WHAT?! HUH? REPORT YOUR MOMMA!", as he stands there almost in my face.

WAT: "FUCK OFF!", as I'm ready to defend myself to the death were he to strike me. Fucknut walked away mumbling more bullshit and that was that. Well! Lovely night at the gym huh? How is this happening to me?! This is the second time this year I'm running into anti-gay assholes there!

I'm thinking how to behave/react if he does start talking or even insulting me next time. I swear, I think it's best I walk away from him, for I do honestly feel Imma take one of the sauna rocks and mash it into his already decrepit face, or do just worse and then end up going to jail for assault. I do have these words though for wherever this diarrhea-in-the-sewer certifiable turd may be:

YOU LOWLIFE ARCHIE BUNKER WANNABE OLD DYING WASTE O'SPACE FAT FUCKING TUB OF LARD CREEPY MENTALLY INSANE NUTJOB STUPID PIECE OF SHIT PUKE GUM UNDER MY SHOE BUSH SUPPORTING ANTI-GAY LOONY GARBAGE PAIL. PLEASE DIE SOON AND HELP OUR EARTH IN COMBATTING GLOBAL WARMING WITH YOUR FORTUNATE DEMISE!

There, I feel better now. I really do. And ironically, these incidents do make for good ass blog posts!


:)

16 comments:

Emma said...

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON GUN-LOVING HOMOPHOBIC "PRO-LIFE" IMMIGRANT-HATING "LET'S KILL AS MANY PEOPLE OVERSEAS AS WE CAN, AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER, THEY'RE NOT AMERICANS" PRO-WAR ASSHOLES.

Fuck a moose, now I'm all riled up.

Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

That's why I don't talk to people in the gym (or public restrooms), especially those with bad dye jobs.

Scot said...

I think you should invite him to go quail hunting with the Vice President. Shot guns don't kill people, they just disfigure them! Then he can get a new chin (or remove a couple) to go with the dye job.

molly said...

i got into a conversation like that with my fourteen year old american cousin (im fifteen and canadian) when he said "i cant wait to go over and kill those towelheads" (he wants to join the army)
i told him i hope he gets killed on his first day on duty

mightve been a bit harsh, but i meant it.

yessss im so down with that. though forget the ipod, lets put some vinyl on the turntable. BLISS

Anonymous said...

that's why i bought a treadmill, no more gyms for good ol' sir jorge

Anonymous said...

"Aim high Willy. AIM HIGH!!"

"Why you always telling me to go fuck a goat, man?"

Pod said...

i have only been here twice, the last time being when the other gym tosser incident was up. i would find that really hard. good for you to stand up to them though! hot rocks on the scrote in future i think?

Sebastien Millon said...

I laughed so hard! Dude, that part where you said you wished had a gun, classic! Sorry he was such an asshole, some people, they're so convinced they're right, it's unbelievable.

I'm laughing, but seriously, people with this kind of mentality, it's really not funny, very sad, and very worrisome, bigoted assholes... People like that are usually aggressive and assholes because their self-esteem is zero and they gotta try and act all great like they have the answer to everything and are right about everything... I'd feel sorry for them if there were only a few people like that, unfortunately, there are a lot...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you held your own. That takes guts. Not everyone can do that.

Gavin Elster said...

What the hell. You must put off some aweful hateful pheromones to have these creepy men on you like that. Why you? Why harrass you? If they were 12 years old I'd say they had a crush on you.

Wolfie said...

He probably wanted you to fuck him in the ass as he simultaneously jerked off and shot a deer.

"Shoot me on my breasts, shoot me in my mouth!!!" (greatest singer alive)

Even if you dont kill it yourself.. its called "bearing head in sand" syndrome. He's a blithering aberrant mutation of last centuries model of human species.. Its so 1889, 1945, 1973.. etc.

Yeah thanks for the laughs, but its depressing to actually meet people like that. I have one at work, who has made anti gay comments when she's experimented with women.. its tough to sit there and not have it bother you, when she claims to be so religious (she's a JW) and then does what she says is so "wrong".. yeah don't get me started either Lmao! IN MY NEXT LIFE Im reincarnating as a really hot and intelligent straight guy, but I won't be doing any hunting thats for certain.

"Shoot me on my breasts, shoot me in my mouth".. check out the most hilarious video Ive seen in YEARS LMAO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuEhcJ2jsUk

Wolfie said...

P.S. I was just thinking, I havent posted on my blog in SO LONG.. too much myspace for me lolol.. but I just added the video there to torture you wil MUHAHAHHA..hey I hope you meet that pseudo man repressed homosexual cancer stick again.. please give me his email when you do so I can cum over to his house and beat him.. I KNOW KARATE!!! HYYYYYYYYYY!

alexgirl said...

Dizzzamn. What a f*cken asshole. And I LOATHE 'Archie Bunker types.'

Any Republican/anti-gay/pro-life/NRA argument like that would have made my BLOOD BOIL! And you'd just been working out, right? I bet you had all kinds of adrenaline and you coulda whooped his ass, so way to show restraint WAT.
What is wrong with people, anyway? don't they know the sauna is for relaxing? Who wants to discuss politics in a sweat lodge? Crazies.

Anonymous said...

YOUR A FUCKEN BITCH!!! JUST KNOCK THE FUCKER OUT.

Eddie said...

The guy is obviously tormented and probably a huge, gargantuan homo himself. There is absolutely no reason for this guy to treat you in that manner...

I feel like taking a little trip out there and planning a nice little visit with this freak.

I got your back Wat baby.

Besos

Troy said...

the nazi's are gone at the 24hr in weho. The queens are back at playing pocket pool in the jacuzzi.