I've noticed this kind of post a lot lately, and I was tagged by Mademoiselle Darci Monet, so here goes darling:
1) I have become addicted to avocado sandwiches. Easy to make too, and delicious. Two slices of bread, some mayo, an avocado slice or two cut and spread out, some salt, and presto! YUMMY!
2) My ultimate vacation destination is Spain. I am obsessed with the country that makes up part of my heritage, and I hear España does not disappoint. Lots of good food, hot people, old castles, churches, and other architectural marvels to behold which is why it is the second most tourist-visited country in the world.
3) I'm not too fond of saying or hearing "Good morning!" or "¡Buenos Días!" to be honest, especially on weekday mornings, when it comes from my fellow co-workers. I'd rather just say hello to someone instead of having to utter such an annoying phrase, when in all honesty I'm rarely happy to have to get up in the morning period. Yeah yeah, I should be grateful for all I have I know, but I just don't feel that damn cheery in the morn ok?!
4) I used to be very patriotic and had lots of pride in the United States. Now, I'm not so freakin' sure anymore; the last few years of Bush have disappointed just about everyone, and that most certainly includes me. I live in a country with terrible racism, homophobia and social inequalities and with a corrupt government that meddles in others' affairs to the point of risking its citizens' lives. It's too bad, for I naively believed in America wholeheartedly at one point, and now I think I'm very cynical and perhaps, jaded.
5) I was given my father's middle name, Arnoldo. It's kindo goofy I suppose, but it's okay. I'm a dork anyway.
6) I was originally fine with getting buried after I die, but now I'm not so sure; decomposing in a box sounds horrifying. I may go the cremation route. UGH! THE CRUEL JOKE THAT I HAVE TO DIE MAKES ME CRINGE! But alas, it's the one true fate of us all. Just burn me to a crisp, then grind the remaining cadaver/bones into powder. How vile!
7) I must be one of the few people in America who does not like peanut butter or pickles. Okay, certain pickles perhaps... My mind and yours are in the gutter again I see!
8) I am really digging this Australian rock group called Jet. They are terrific! HOLY COW! They only have two albums out so far, but damn they're good. Sort of a mix between The Beatles and The Rolling Stones. Very beautiful melodies/harmonies and catchy guitar riffs. Me likey a whole lot! Some fine songwriting there mates and I love the classic rock sound.
9) I'm into feet--nice feet that is. Purty hot. I wonder if Jakey G. has nice feet. Never really seen 'em. Does anyone have a pic of a barefoot Jakey G. where I can clearly see his stompers? I have nice feet actually; very suckable--among other things...
10) Not to brag but, I have to use magnum-sized or extra large condoms. Yeah, I'm a bit proud of that, what can I say? ;)