Friday, February 04, 2005

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!

I've had one of those very apathetic lethargic weeks where I feel as though I'm going nowhere nor accomplishing anything in my life. I haven't been to the gym in two months or so now, my job has reached a horrid dead end, and I find myself living vicariously through the experiences of others and wondering, "WHY HAVEN'T I TRIED THAT?" or "WHAT THA HELL AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?"

Sad to be 30 years old and not know my purpose on this planet. Really sad. I need friends and company right now more than ever...

5 comments:

Angie_C said...

ahh yeah, i know how that feels, don't let it get you down tho, we all have a purpose and you'll find yours soon enough.

WAT said...

Thank you sweetie, I feel so much better today Saturday actually, life rocks once again!

Anonymous said...

Wil

Of all the people I know in the world...you are the kindest and most caring one I know. You belive in people and try to make a difference in their life.

Don't let life get you down....as I always told you..better things and days are ahead for you. You are a magmificant person who is truly blessed.

Sometimes when you are at the top of the mountain, you often forget to look down to see how far you have come. Stop looking up and enjoy the sucess you have garnered.

It is nice to wonder what is next over the horizon, but don't forget what you have now. Love of a wonderful parent, love of many friends, love of special puppies, and love from animals like Dalmations and Chiwawawawawawaawawas.

Smile and be happy that you are a great person (and looking too). Do not loose yourself, and who you are.

"JESUS....loves you"
-that pink haired lady on TBN

Loren Soth

WAT said...

Why thank you "pink-haired lady!"

Troy said...

Deja Vu. See those drugs really dont work, now do they? I would rather be fuckin nuts and mumbling to myself at a bus stop than take anti-depressants. Shit, where did I put my thorazine?