Sunday, February 20, 2005

A Veces, La Vida Es Una Mierda (Sometimes, Life Is A Pile of Shit).

It's very early Sunday morning, and I am livid and upset! F**K MAN! Just hours ago Saturday evening, my toilet got clogged and overflooded, my mother screamed her lungs out at me for the mess, the cleanup effort was a nightmare, traffic on the freeway was horrendous, my pants are now a wrinkled mess thanks to having to wait for someone else's clothes to finish in the dryer, and this nonstop RAIN are all enough and then some to drive me up the wall! I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!! That one weekend of rain back in January was enough, and now we're in the middle of another endless rainstorm! ARGH!!! Haven't we had enough f**ckin' rain??!!!

I'm whining, I'm pissed, depressed, upset, and am finally going to bed now close to 5a.m.

At least I got to see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind on DVD in between all my rage and it was a pretty good movie.

2 comments:

Angie_C said...

why didn't you get on AIM, I was up until 6am!!

WAT said...

I totally forget about AIM. BLAH!