Saturday, February 26, 2005

Rebel With A Cause?!

Let me get this straight (excuse the pun). I'm 30 years old, have never drunk as much alcohol in my life as I am doing now (still in relative moderation mind you), am partying into the wee hours of the night about two/three nights a week, getting some good nookie thank you very much, and am possibly considering the use of marijuana (for the first time ever in my life!) sometime soon. Either I'm an immature bastard, never truly went wild in my earlier days, or have simply lost my mind.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Et to Brutii

Anonymous said...

I'd say you just no longer have a goal or purpose in life. Sure drinking your misery away, and finding numb bliss in pot makes you feel better....but it leads to a road of troubles.

I'd say it is a regretable thing, I've seen what that lifestyle can do to someone. Yet oh well....
Ignorance is Bliss... the masses can't be all wrong.

Angie_C said...

trying is one thing, but getting all caught up is another, look at me, imma a mess, with no direction.

WAT said...

I think of it more as just trying. Simply trying. Even though I drink now more than ever, it is still in relative moderation and not a daily thing. I think I do have the ability to control myself now more than say were I 16 years old.

Angie_C said...

you think so until the time comes that you are more than just "trying"

WAT said...

I'm amazed at Luna Negra's newfound concern. Years ago, you were much more "pro-trying." Do not fret my dears, I shall be fine. I'm not gonna become a hippie and leave it all behind!