Wednesday, February 16, 2005

To The Finish Line!

My jury duty is almost over. We've reached the deliberation part of the case. I must say however, I've gotten spoiled now in this week and a half away from work. Listening to testimony can be boring at times, but it sure beats being at work! Downtown L.A. is quite beautiful and there's lots to see and do. Those of us that live in the suburbs or the Valley should really appreciate it more often as it really is a true rich cultural center with lots to offer.

I am happy to rediscover my hometown this way.

2 comments:

Angie_C said...

you are barely re-discovering??
yes downtown is crusty and so full of just about everything :D

WAT said...

Well, I don't really go to Downtown to be honest. But the nice places there are nice. The real dirty oogly ones are just that too. OOGLY AND DIRTY!