Monday, March 07, 2005

And no, it wasn't a Lifetime chick flick...

So, my soul mate Mikey has been insisting that I watch Disney's Brother Bear for the past year or so on DVD and I kept putting it off until I was ready I guess. I finally sat down and watched it yesterday afternoon. I haven't seen a movie so emotionally moving and stirring like this in a long time. Yes, it brought me to true actual tears, what a wonderful story this was! Bravo to all involved in this most beautiful film, and screw the critics and others who tried to endlessly compare this to Finding Nemo, which was in itself a great film, but very different from Brother Bear.

Do yourself a favor and give this film a chance. You'll see what I mean. Pure love is truly a wonderful thing.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0328880/

No comments: