Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Dell go to Hell! And Wendy's too!

I ordered a new computer online from DELL.COM about two weeks ago and received my monitor and speakers just fine, but the actual CPU was lost by U.P.S. and I have now called Dell Customer DISservice about four or five times to receive a new replacement hard drive tower, but to no avail.

Thanks to outsourcing, I have had the "pleasure" of speaking to customer service reps in India and the Philippines! GET A LOAD OF THAT! My most American problem with people on the other side of the globe trying to resolve it.

It's a bunch of shit and a most annoying experience indeed.

I'll never get to experience lightning speed Internet service at home at this rate.

Thanks Dell. Maybe if I did some pot like their old spokesperson (that young dude that did commercials for them a few years back) I'd feel less upset.

3 comments:

Angie_C said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angie_C said...

No computer yet?!?!?
damn them! lame, super lame...
call UPS and talk shit too...

WAT said...

I'm telling you, I have had the worst luck as of late with customer service. I spoke to UPS already too. TODOS SON UNA MIERDA.