Thursday, March 31, 2005

Et Tu Brute?!

I haven’t been very interested in giving 100% of myself at my current job for about a year and a half or so, simply because I’m bored of it and frankly I need to get off my skinny ass and find a career that matches my true talents in life.

How disappointing to find a betrayer in this office who told on me to my supervisor this week for slacking off. This only because I’m trying to get her useless horrible friend in trouble for verbally assaulting me unjustly last December. And though I do not like to think myself as a racist, this bitch has made it a racial issue.

Fine you c**t! So that’s the way you and so many trivial petty f**ks in this office operate. You found a weak spot of mine and have decided to milk it for all its worth in order to get me in trouble and help the cause of your uncouth and disrespectful buddy. Stick to your race then traitor! It may have gotten O.J. free, but I guarantee for you, it will not rid ye of thy shackles, nor of his. Your intellect and goals in life are beneath mine and shall always be. You are but wasted space on this beautiful Planet, deserving the fate of convicted Nazis after World War Two: the gallows! THE GALLOWS! SEND HER TO THE GALLOWS! HER AND HER SMELLY DISRESPECTFUL SHITMAKER FRIEND AND LET THEIR FEET SWING!

Rest in peace Terri Schiavo, and may true deserved pain, death, and suffering come upon to the hypocrites, traitors, evildoers, and calumnious scoundrels who seek to do nothing but further the cause of evil and help the Devil and his minions. You just due is a’ comin’.


"
Pero, para los cobardes e incrédulos, para los abominables y homicidas, para los fornicarios y hechiceros, para los idólatras y todos los mentirosos, su herencia será el lago que arde con fuego y azufre, que es la muerte segunda". Apocalípsis 21:8

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Revelation 21:8.

No comments: