Thursday, March 10, 2005

Please Comment on This Entry and Make Me Feel Important! WA WA WAAAAA!!!

BREAKING NEWS: Martha Stewart’s out of jail (you already knew that didn’t you?) and Michael Jackson may just go to the slammer (not for molesting Sesame Street viewers) but for showing up late to his ongoing trial consistently. From what I just heard, he just got to court a few minutes ago, in the most comical and ridiculous old sick patient mode ever, to get sympathy from the judge no doubt, who wants to throw the book at him. Ah Jacko, you are priceless.

I constantly run into other people’s blogs out of curiosity and find myself quite confused at some of their ramblings! Either only their close friends understand what the hell they’re talking about, or these people are just part of the growing blog community that thinks each and all their thoughts are interesting and worth posting. It all looks like Greek to me at times, even though they’re written in English. Sometimes I wonder myself why I even bother keeping a blog! Is it for my own personal satisfaction or for others to enjoy my own personal little "show?" Truth be told, it is kind of narcissistic isn’t it? I so hate it when I write an entry that I feel is a "masterpiece" and then days later there are 0 f**kin’ comments below it. I know people have probably read it, but how do I know? Yet on these other blogs, people amass so many comments, their sites seem to take on a life of their own! ARGH! ENVY! I FEEL ENVY! LOLOLOLOL!

I was happy last night to hang out with my very dear and beloved group of male buddies once again. When I am with David, Johnny, and Sonny and all we do is sit around watching TV and talking sh*t, I truly feel happy. These guys are all funny and witty in their own special way, they’re all laid-back (except when our Southern Belle David gets dramatic and turns into THEE Scarlet O’Hara in his attitude), and very fun and comforting to be around. They all truly do have great wit and most importantly good hearts. I can be myself around them and never feel constrained or self-conscious, which is so nice to have. I don’t know how long our little group will last, but for the past year or so, it has been quite fulfilling to have these cool guys in my life, for I love them so.

Talk about sending chills down my spine! Last night as I was going to bed, I had the Coast To Coast AM with George Noory show on my radio, and they had an expert woman on the air talking about the mindset and modus operandi of serial killers. It was really f**kin’ freaky and endlessly fascinating. She went through the whole list of them, from Jack the Ripper to the recent BTK Killer that was just caught. She said the one thing that identifies all of these disturbed individuals is their total lack of conscience/love, they’re all male, they come from good backgrounds/happy childhoods, and they are found throughout the world and during all of recorded history.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2005/03/09.html#recap

I was looking over my shoulder last night just as I was going to bed, kinda creeped out for sure.

2 comments:

Lulu Maude said...

Hmmm... what does LOL mean? I'm seeing it a lot these days. Does it have anything to do with Little Old Lady? That's an old cop term, I think.

Fear not, Wat Central... your time will come. Just keep doing the work. The more you write, the better you'll get. (I for one don't really respond to openers like Holy Crap! But that's just me.

WAT said...

HAHA! Cute comment! Thanks! And by the way, LOL = LAUGH OUT LOUD. You knew that my li'l lady I'm sure.