Saturday, March 19, 2005

Dave Thomas is rolling over in his grave.


A most unpleasant experience last night for me at Wendy's on Sepulveda Blvd. in Van Nuys, CA. I went to their drive-thru window and ordered two classic single burgers, two sets of fries, and one Frosty as I was on my way to my buddy Johnny's house to hang and kick it.

Well what happens? The first Latina bitch gives me two Frosties and charges me for it when I only asked for one. I told her, "I'm sorry I only wanted one Frosty." She proceeds to argue with me that I said two and then has the nerve to communicate to her ex-chola co-worker in sarcastic Spanish that "Me dijo que quería dos..." ("He told me he wanted two...") and she continued to mumble other shit in Spanish about me that I clearly understood!!! Just because I'm a pale light skinned dude does not mean I do not speak or understand Spanish you duo of loser backward non-English commanding uneducated PUTAS! I even asked the other border crosser if she could gimme the adjusted order receipt not including the just returned Frosty and she rudely refused to do it!

I was starting to get very upset but what really did it for me was when she gave me back my change for the unwanted Frosty. Yeah, that was fine and dandy, but where the f**k was my change for the rest of my order? Out of a $20 bill I gave that wetback, I only got $2.15 and where tha hell was the rest you illiterate mojada? She claimed she had already given it to me, yet there I sat in my car, this "WHITEBOY WHO CANNOT POSSIBLY SPEAK ESPAñOL" like an idiot loser holding only two and change for a ten dollar or so order. Was it my mistake, or hers? It got to a point where FATASS MANAGER Edgar (who enjoys Wendy's burgers and Frosties one too many and it shows) came in to supposedly resolve the situation by bringing out receipts and shit and finally after about ten minutes he refused to give me my change claiming PENDEJA #1 had already given it to me.

Was it the rudeness of this whole ordeal that made me forget my first bit of change that PERRA claims to have given me? Or did I really get shorted? At this point, I have racked and racked my brain, but to no avail. Let's just say I left that Wendy's very displeased but not without telling misMANAGER EDGARCITO that he should advise his two shrews to use caution and discretion when speaking Spanish in front of customers that they assume will not understand them when THEY MIGHT OR WILL. And I told him in clear fluent Spanish too!

There you have it. I'm very proud of my Hispanic heritage. And dreadfully ashamed of those who taint it, like the worthless trio of SPICS at Wendy's last night. I'm never going to Wendy's again, but first I gotta get a hold of headquarters and report this most insulting experience with these vile heathens.

Dios me dé paciencia. (God grant me patience.)

3 comments:

Angie_C said...

oh no you didn't!!
fer yer info alot of them "border hoppers" happen to be floaters from your pais! but yeah fuck them bitches I could have told you not to go to that wendy's or that fat burger across the street. the only cool place in that area is Sam Woo on Victory and Se-pul-veda.

WAT said...

THey could've been Mexican, Salvadoran, Guatemalan, I didn't give a shit. They were uncouth and ridiculous people giving US LATINOS in general a bad name, and that's what I meant.

Angie_C said...

that's more like it...the valle is full of pinche gente asi