Tuesday, September 13, 2005

"CALGON, TAKE ME AWAY!"

I'm really really trying to keep my desk at work as neat and as organized as possible. But it is almost like climbing Mt. Everest. It's everyone's junkyard, as they come and dump paperwork, mail, boxes, files, and other shit on it all day long! Sometimes without a post-it-note!

I FREAKIN' HATE IT! I HATE IT!! DAMN IT! ARGH!

I don't wanna deal with the incessant phone calls, the faxes, copies, data entry, office supplies, co-worker beatches and assholes, a supervisor from Calcutta, or any of it! NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Laissez-moi vivre bande des idiots!

I am so burned out, I cannot WAIT for my two-week vacation coming up, starting Friday evening.

THANK GOD ALMIGHTY. San Jose/Monterey/Carmel/San Francisco, here I come!

6 comments:

XXX said...

Nice blog, keep up the good work!
Your blog is creative.
Andy

WAT said...

Why thanky! I'll make sure and make time to visit all 457 of your blogs! LOL!

Angie_C said...

you lucky bastard you! I want to take a vacation. being out of work sick is not a vacation :(

WAT said...

Imma sorry you're sicky. But thanky for writing!

Troy said...

You remind me of the movie "Office Space" I am goo-goo eyes for Ron Livingston, he is so hottttt! I am going to the folsom street fair. I would love to meat you there!
http://www.folsomstreetfair.com/
(If you are MAN enuf; You can be my bitch for the day)

Angie_C said...

ouchie, WAT? someones bitch?