Friday, September 02, 2005

THE DRAMA IN ATLANTIS CONTINUES.


Yes, I know it seems like I can't let go of this event and probably won't for a good while. I mean, the whole thing is so monstruous and affects this country as a whole, the likes of which I have not seen since 9/11! On the one hand, this is worse than 9/11 in that more people and areas are affected, on the other, September 11 still stands as a vicious act inflicted by evil humans; it was a terrorist act that should not have happened whereas this is a natural disaster which really we cannot and could not escape. Unfortunately, when Mother Nature is pissed, she's pissed, and there is nothing we can do to stop or control the forces of nature other than to prepare, flee, or ride it out.

I too am frustrated as hell that these desperate people are not getting the adequate food and water they need as rapidly as they should be. I am angry at all the divisions of government for not attending to those still remaining in New Orleans literally fainting, dropping dead, starving and thirsting at the Superdome or the convention center. It is annoying, it is chaotic, but this is to be expected. A disaster of this scale is not easy to tend to. I don't wanna blame anyone, I just hope it all settles down soon and as many lives as possible can be saved. It must suck to be hungry and thirsty, I know how cranky I get!

I do wanna pimp slap one of my co-workers though for bringing in the "wickedness of humans" argument this morning and how God is taking revenge on New Orleans for all its sin. WELL EF YOU! That's the last thing I need or want to hear. "Oh, iss comin' to us soon when an earthquake hits L.A!" she says. Well yeah, thanks for the reminder you bloated sack o'crap! I guess this is a good wake up call to stock up and prepare, since it looks as though relief agencies do take a good while to help. Or could it be that New Orleans is overwhelmingly black, poor, dependent and there is a racist ideology at work here? "Uh no! You juss don't undastand 'cause you ain't ova dere!" my co-worker replies. "When dis shit gits ova hee, u jussa wait!" Again, I cannot overstate it enough, how lucky I am to have this lady here tellin' me how it is! YOU BACKWARD BARBARIC OVERBLOWN MORONIC JUDGMENTAL KNOW-IT-ALL!

Dear looter, if it's because you need a hot dog, a Sprite, or a new pair of shoes, I can understand why you're going into the 7-Eleven or Wal-Mart and just taking it, survival is crucial and human. But if it's because this is your chance to get yo' lady that diamond ring she's always wanted or that Playstation you've been itching to buy for years and can now freely afford by just taking it, then SCREW YOU! That is so wrong! It's embarrassing! Thugs shooting at rescue workers, rapings, and all that other mess is uncalled for! Plenty of water in the city is available to just dunk their heads in and drown these screwballs!

I believe in America. Maybe our government right now is a li'l effed up, but for the most part, I patriotically stand by this great nation. We have struggled and worked hard to build a mighty empire. A standard of living unequaled the world over. Entertainment, malls, amusement parks, markets, and other awesome things we have the world marvels and copies, or just plain wants but cannot master! This disaster shall not destroy America, and we will show the judgmental world at this time that we will survive. I know many stand there in disbelief right now pointing fingers at "divided and Third World America", but trust me, we shall rebuild, and come through.

SO EF YOU BELIEVERS OF ISLAM WHO ARE CALLING KATRINA THE SOLDIER OF ALLAH, EF YOU WORLD FOR FINGER POINTING, EF YOU ALL WHO WANNA STOMP ON MY GREAT COUNTRY ONCE AGAIN.

In short, EF YOU.


New Orleans will be rebuilt and thrive again, right? RIGHT???!!!

3 comments:

WAT said...

AHAHAAHAHAH! I'm glad I can laugh, but so much of this is not funny, so much of this really makes me want to cry...watching those li'l ole' ladies just dying...jesus!

Angie_C said...

I can't watch the news anymore.
last night they showed a older lady that was looking for her pregnant daughter, and had lost her mother.
the poor woman trembling lips and being asked stupid fuckin' questions.
I just want to drop everything and go over there, and can't.
i can't even post about it.
i am almost in tears again.
I agree tho WAT, we need to prepare ourselves, we can't rely on our government. FUCK EM ALL.

The Dawg said...

Good post WAT!