Friday, September 16, 2005

TELLING THE SEXUAL TRUTH.

Doesn't our prez look like a total homosexual in this picture? AHAHAHA! That's him giving a speech yesterday from Jackson Square in New Orleans, celebrating the slow but certain comeback of the city and admitting how effed up the government was in its response.

I wonder if "Georgey boy" ever had a gay experience when he was a young lad. Not that his conservativeness would allow him to ever admit to it, mind you! I ran across this survey: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/pubs/pubd/ad/361-370/ad362.htm, from the CDC I believe on the sexual behavior of Americans, and so much of it steers towards heterosexuality, but I wonder if it's due to the respondents lying about their sexual history.

I mean, how easy is it for a young good looking guy with lots to lose to admit he's bobbed on a knob or boinked another dude? NOT VERY! I figure lots of males still lie, because even though it's easier to be gay these days, there's still plenty of hate out there from family, friends, and society as a whole.

So most men gotta keep it on the downlow, know what I'm saying brotha?

4 comments:

Angie_C said...

agreed, looks like a total fagette in that pic.

WAT said...

Bush looks like a woman with makeup! I'd hate to see what I'll end up looking like at 59!

The Dawg said...

His Grandmother is actually his Great Grandmother.
You know George Sr. wife look like his mother instead of his wife!

On another Note" I so want some Sex right now. Straight or gat does nor mattter

Wolfie said...

yes that guy in the pic is a total fudgepacker. how did you know? You must have gaydar and psychic radar. its the last days of the quickening for that bitch!