Friday, November 25, 2005

THE ASSHOLE IN THE MIDDLE.

Yeah, he's my brother's roommate, they bought a townhouse together a few years back and this little oogly as hell balding sh*t has the nerve to come to my house yesterday evening for Thanksgiving and would not stop with the gay jokes/innuendos directed towards me. They weren't just jokes anymore, but personal attacks. How freakin' disrespectful! I had to tell him, "You need to stop these jokes right now because I'm f**kin' getting pissed off." He laughed it off, thinking I was joking, but I very sternly pulled his chair back, looked him straight in the eyes and fiercely said, "No, I'm serious, stop it, it's not funny anymore." To which he had no choice but to back off seeing me as pissed off as I was. All my brother could do was hold his fork with a chunk of pumpkin pie in surprise shock.

Don't cross me you repressed homo. I know he is...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's strange how people like making fun of others... sometimes, like you suggest, it's a way of repressing their own issues. I hope you were able to enjoy Thanksgiving anyway.

Anonymous said...

I thought he didn't cross your bro?
J/K....

I am sorry that happened to you. Good thing I wasn't there and Luke. Luke would of walked up to him on the table and then whack him upside the head with a turkey leg and go "Maw...Maw!".

Of course me I would just took of my tie walked up behind him and strangle him too death. Watch him kicj the table up and choke the living crap out of him......
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH...
cough.

And you think you have issues....

What scary I don know if my solution is more disturbing or the fact that I also have a lil black lab who would do it???

Angie_C said...

yeah you know the beer holding was a front, he really wanted his hand on your brother's lap.

Dave The Hat said...

Me, I would have just reinacted some sort of scene from The Matrix:

WAT's fork arched through the air like a thrown fork. The tips glistened off the baste of the Thanksgiving turkey before embedding themselves handle deep in the forhead of the gay-hating hippie that ruined a perfectly good mouthful of food. A steady trickle of blood cascaded out of the four entry holes, spilling onto the white tablecloth as the rest of his limp body slumped to the floor...

Meh. But that's just me :P

What IS Thanksgiving? I might be a sheltered Aussie but I have no idea. It's just Christmas Lite isn't it? And what's the significance of Turkey?

Troy said...

I am curious, what were some of the jokes he said to you?

WAT said...

Ah Dave, you ae hilarious! Yes, Thanksgiving is like a Christmas Lite here in the States basically. It's quite a big deal actually.