Sunday, November 06, 2005

AN EXCITING AND CERTAINLY MOST INTERESTING TIME TO BE ALIVE.

So much going on, OH SO MUCH!

I had a spectacularly busy, yet satisfying weekend. Went to a house party on Friday night that my friend Steven invited me to and met some cute gay boys with whom I shared some good conversation and laughter, and we got to admire a hot exhibitionist supposedly straight black dude's body there without the expense of having to pay a stripper!

Saturday night, I went to The Factory in trendy homoplastic West Hollywood and had some fun dancing around with my co-worker/friend Lesly, but the blasting bass on the music got too much for my old ears and we left around 1:30a.m., about a half hour before
Ru Paul finally decided to show up and do his gig. Oh well. Homos do love Madonna, as was evidenced when her new song was played and they all went berserk on the dance floor.

Then today Sunday, Loren Soth took his cute puppy Patrick Beringer to the doggy park near my house, and I myself just got back from West Hollywood again, after a quick visit to
The Abbey to share some time with my friends.

The state of the world though, is much more serious than my petty life. The French are dealing with
serious riots, all due to the deaths of two Muslim teenagers a few days ago after supposedly being chased by the police. The Muslim immigrant community is furious over this, high unemployment, poor housing, and discrimination and have taken to the streets by torching cars and businesses all over the country! Either the French government is ignoring these people and they are rightfully fed up, or we have extremist Muslims at work here, now exhibiting the beginnings of a new form of terrorism on European soil. Whatever the case, the government is finding it a hard situation to get under control, and now the authorities are getting attacked! WOW!

There was a horrific lethal tornado that killed almost two dozen people in Indiana as it struck in the middle of the night, which only serves to show again my tiresome point that Mother Nature is pissed and she hath shown her wrath in 2005 oh so clearly!

We have an important special statewide election in California this Tuesday thanks to our ridiculous governor and I dunno if I'll get my absentee ballot in time, but I'm hoping my mailbox'll have something tomorrow.

Last but not least, this movie, THIS F**KIN' MOVIE, is generating lots and lots of buzz. Oh boy. I cannot wait now!

5 comments:

WAT said...

And that's funny because? I do appreciate you having me in your prayers though. I think.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know brokeback mountain was that controversial. I guess the macho stereotype of cowboys will be hurt a little, but, you know, if the story is as powerful and moving as it is said to be, I guess that'll prevail. Fun weekend... good thing, I am a bit regretful to say, that our lives not always parallel the chaos in other parts of the world (and our own cities or apartment complexes).

Troy said...

I walk in the abbey and look around at all the beautiful plastic homos, laughing and drinking their latte's. Even the bathroom is beautiful. Are trolls allowed in the factory?

Troy said...

And I will pray for you also. Leviticus 18:22

WAT said...

Leviticus 18:22. HA! The Bible is unquestionably one of the great masterpieces of literature but it is not to be taken literally, as we already know, humans are fallible and have changed the Good Book so many times to suit their horrific ideolgies. Dr. Life, you are not "righteous", you are committing a grave sin in judging others the way you are, do you not follow your Bible? If Albert Camus laughed as he died, so what? At least he enjoyed his final moments, what will you do during your death, and how will you answer to God when he comes down on you for coming down on others so harshly with your hypocritical stances during this lifetime? Be careful what you say and do, for you will be judged much harsher.