Monday, November 28, 2005

I'VE BEEN DEPRESSED LATELY.

Yes, I have been very sad recently, due to many circumstances--I'm probably suffering from actual clinical depression, but...

Instead of focusing on what is making me down, sad, and feel wretched, I wanna say that there is lots I am grateful for and that all this negativity that permeates me as of late is nothing but a stupid fake veil trying to ruin my usual positive nature. I could sit here and write about what makes me mad, sad, angry, frustrated, anxious, and just plain depressed, but EF IT!

NO NO NO!!! I'll pretend I'm accepting a great glorious award and this is my acceptance speech, because I am overwhelmingly happy:

--I love you mom, you are always nagging me, but you are one beautiful strong amazing survivor. I admire you and thank you for your genuine love.

--My cousin, my brother, my aunt, you guys are there, not as often as I'd like and maybe with your faults (dear brother...AHEM!), but overall I do love thee.

--My friends, who offer me genuine laffs and make me forget my problems.

--La Luna Negra, whom I've known for years and deep down inside cares for my well-being and whom I always hold dear to my heart for being a good soul, despite your filthy little mouth! HEEHEE!

--Loren Soth, you mean so much to me, and am honored to know you now and forever.

--For my humble shelter, car, food, and yeah even that f**kin' job. Yes, even you JOB, for at least you help me pay my bills and provide me with the things I need to survive, something so many out there do not have.

--To music, painting, sculpture, film, and all the artists who bring me joy with such beautiful creations.

--For having decent looks and not being dumb, but actually kinda smart and aware. And I do mean this most humbly.

--To ye fellow bloggers who actually make time to read this thing, your loyalty is very much appreciated and comments are always welcome. I know there are good people in this world, despite all the evil, and we can and do make a difference. Corny, but true!

--To nature/animals, what a joy and privilege to share this planet with doggies, cats, dolphins, plants and all other kinds of neat creatures.

--For being in the greatest country in the world, despite your flaws, you are one great place America.

--Last but never least, to God, yes I do believe in you Lord. I'm sorry I'm not a better Christian, but I hate the crazies who claim to follow you and judge others. But I'm not supposed to focus on the negative so I'll say thanks for upholding me when I am at my most messed up, and I love you because I know you are there, even when I think you're not. I love and cherish your many blessings and pray and hope for nothing but the best for me and the truly kind folk out there.

There! I think I actually do feel better. Really!

4 comments:

Angie_C said...

my filthy mouth!? hello pot, meet kettle. bite my culo, and I mean that is the most caring way, pvc :D

Troy said...

whenever i get blue, i put happy music on my mp3 and ride the magic bus while drinkin vodka

WAT said...

The Magic Bus. Hmmm...sounds like The Who.

Troy said...

no its my drugs and vodka as the streetlights blur by