Saturday, August 26, 2006

NOW DAS WAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT!

I'd like to see him try! I really honestly would! Elton John wants to make a hip hop album! CAN YOU IMAGINE?! THAT WOULD BE A TRIP! He can do it too. This is one legendary amazing genius who has been active now for four decades and counting. Now that he's older, he's definitely got the deeper voice to quite possibly pull it off!

We can't deny the popularity of hip hop music these days. Mariah Carey came back BIG with her last album and Nelly Furtado has re-invented herself too with her latest project and is doing quite well. The youth of America loves this music and I often see it reflected on the charts. I'm not a big hip hop fan myself, but there are some very good talented artists out there putting out some really cool stuff.

Read more about Elton's idea here:


http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=entertainmentNews&storyid=2006-08-25T221547Z_01_N25234227_RTRUKOC_0_US-LEISURE-ELTON.xml&src=rss&rpc=22

4 comments:

Poz Mikey said...

I want to see him too. He's going to be in San Jose and I found out too late!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe it will be good, unlike most of the stuff he's turned out in the past 20 years or so...

Unknown said...

Im sure he could pull it off. Everyone is doing it however Hip hop is getting a lil tired. Uggghh, I loathe MAriah, lol!

Janet said...

Elton John making a hip hop album is as funny as the idea of Glen Campbell covering metal tunes.

Oh wait, didn't that really happen?