Monday, October 23, 2006

A DECENT DAY AT WORK. EXCEPT...

I had to write up and report a co-worker today for going off on me for no reason. Imma put him in the Z category thank you very much.

Here's the email I wrote to the higher ups, who probably won't do much to this specimen, but at least he'll get some sort of warning I guess:

I covered the main reception area today from 10-12p.m. and left John Chowder in charge at noon when I left. At about 12:40p.m. I received a call from a gentleman who needed the phone number for Headquarters, but I did not have it on hand so transferred his call down to reception.

Mr Chowder, who was already covering reception called me very upset and aggressively, "Why did you transfer that call back to me, I don't have computer access, that's why I gave it to you to help me, man hung up on me all upset! JESUS!"

WAT: "Okay, no problem, give him to me if he calls again, and I will help him."

I hung up on him as quickly as possible in order to get another incoming call here at my desk, then my secondary line rang and Mr Chowder proceeds to insult me for no reason:

"WHY DID YOU HANG UP ON ME ASSHOLE?"

I gave him no answer and let him hang up on me.

So this is the way to deal professionally with an employee at work? I have done nothing but react calmly to this and other situations. I find Mr. Chowder's behavior to be very rude, disrespectful, and uncalled for and feel I am owed an apology, for it is not my fault that he is stressed or under pressure from having to man reception.

I do not appreciate this and demand action as soon as possible.

Thank you for your attention on this matter.

WAT

This is the same exact thing another fool named Karl here did to me some three years ago. Turns out Karl and John are good friends here. Karl is black and John is Asian. Under no circumstances am I racist, but I must go off now and vent for I haven't had the chance.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU JACK-OFF GOOD-FOR-NOTHING SLANT EYED HAWAIIAN BORN HORROR! I'VE HEARD YOU GOT KICKED OUT OF THE ARMY AND LOST YER GIRLFRIEND. HMMM...I WONDER WHY? IS IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE A RIDICULOUS TEMPER YOU WASTE OF SPACE FUCKTARD?!! I HOPE AND PRAY YOU DECIDE TO RIDE YOUR MOTORCYCLE AGAIN LIKE YOU USED TO AND BREAK A COUPLE OF MORE BONES YOU NASTY FILTHY AND SERIOUSLY UGLY MOTHERFUCKER. MAY YOU GET UGLIER THAN YOU ALREADY ARE YOU INSANE LUDICROUS FUCKTARD.

O.k. I think I feel better now. I commend myself though for remaining very calm throughout the incident, even though I'm disappointed. Seriously, this dude does have a decent worked out body, but his head is quite a train wreck. He's got serious issues regarding his homosexuality too, because one time I was telling him how Eddie Vedder (lead singer of Pearl Jam) looked better with a haircut, and he instantly retorted, "I don't notice those things about other guys."

O.k. Repressing something John sir? I think so.

Asswipe.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to vent sometimes!!

Mikey

Anonymous said...

Good to vent, unwise to make it public access.
-Kommon Cense

Aye lil pup, I doubt that monkeys with typewrites and tv's will read this.... but you need to be more careful. Better to call a friend or constructively get it out than right things on the net.

Maw.....

P.S. Your other older brother is HOT!!!!!

Troy said...

the only time I have ever been robbed was in hawaii. the only time i have ever been mugged was in hawaii. hawaiians are evil people

Gavin Elster said...

Order up a ground glass pizza for this jackhole! Or a little epicac in his coffee will make him the bell of the office.

Gavin Elster said...

BTW John Chowder is a very unfortunate name. Very infectious sounding. I hope thats not his real name.

Anonymous said...

Yeow! My poor sensitive eyes. You should have put a disclaimer at the beginning! Now I'm going to have to poke my eyes out or something for looking at naughty words.

Just kidding.

Seriously, cute rant!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, better to vent on your blog than to punch someone's lights out and lose your job. I don't envy you though, the guy sounds like a pain in the ass.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Note to self: do not work with WAT!

jes kiddin'. :-)

xoxoxo

Unknown said...

TOOLS!