Wednesday, October 18, 2006

NEVER FORGET WHO YOU ARE, LITTLE STAR.

Madonna goes to Malawi and has created worldwide headlines for wanting to adopt a little African boy and perhaps even adding a girl to the picture! Eat your heart out Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt! You never had this much media attention, but then again, this is facking Madonna!

I think this is wonderful. How much is Madonna worth anyway? Half a billion dollars at least! Yeah sure, let her have this kid already. Some groups are protesting this saying she's getting special treatment for her fame and crap, but so what?! She's saving this little bundle of joy from a miserable existence and bringing him to a life most of us can only dream of! Can you imagine winning the lottery by having Madonna come out of nowhere to save you from Third World horror and whisk you off to an opulent existence? This little boy is lucky indeed, and if it all goes through will definitely be someone to watch as he grows up through the years. I can just see it now: growing up in a sea of white people, yet confident and perhaps inspired to become an entertainer like his white adopted superstar mama. LOL! That would be a trip, and a wonderful uplifting story of humanity if all of this could come through.

Sure Madonna loves media attention. She's based her career on it and it has worked very well for her. But I also think with age and maturity she has become much more spiritual and understands that her place in the world will depend on much more than just the millions of albums she's sold. A superstar like her knows that they too are mortal, and that the most important thing one can do in this life is to give and serve our fellow humans and animals. For all the fame and success Madge has achieved, she could easily just sit back, relax, and live her life as comfortably as possible. The fact that she has gone out of her way to show a giving and humane side is quite commendable. Howard Stern himself has praised the entertainer for this, when he's usually quite an ass regarding her. Heehee!

Frankly I'm jealous. I wish Madonna would've adopted me.

:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started checking in on your blog after noticing you comment at durante-vita.net

If I hadn't figured it out before, now I'm SURE this is a gay blog with Mad as a topic! I love it.

The headline on the photo makes me think of the Rainbow Tour from Evita. I'm surprised she never had one of her own with even gayer dancers- if that's possible. I'd be glad to sign up as one!

Anonymous said...

Go Madonna! It's so easy for people to criticize, but she's trying to do good things.

Unknown said...

I read an article about this a while ago but didnt know it was confirmed. If she does adpot who cares? I think its wonderful. I know she is down there doing humanatarian work and rightfully so. I love that she talks the talk but also walks the walk. She wants to help as much as she can and has the means to do so. She puts her money where her mouth is and we need more people like her.

M- Filer said...

I am so inspired by Madonnas efforts that I may name my new black kitty "Malawai"