Friday, October 20, 2006

"WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE..."

This divorce is getting real real nasty.

I don't even wanna believe what Heather Mills-McCartney is saying about Paul and his supposed abusive behavior towards her. I just don't see him doing this kind of shit. These are explosive and damaging allegations:

In papers lodged by her lawyers, Miss Mills, 38, accused 64-year-old Sir Paul of pushing her over a coffee table, shoving her into a bath when she was pregnant and stabbing her in the arm with a broken wine glass.

And that's just a bit of what Mills claims Paul did to her. Am I biased? Sure. In favor of Paul McCartney because he was a member of the band I consider my musical idols? Yes. But do ya really honestly believe Paul would do such horrid things to this woman after successfully handling a marriage with Linda for 29 years?! I just don't buy it. I don't.

In footage from the 1960's when Paul and his bandmates ruled the world, I often notice McCartney's very pompous and presumptuous attitude and behavior in interviews. Yes, he was a cocky egocentric bastard for sure. A brilliant songwriter/musician who I guess could afford to behave this way, due to the tremendous adulation, fame, and importance thrust upon him. That the man is talented is not in doubt. That he was a bit of an ass in those days isn't either. Then comes Linda Eastman, and McCartney's world is forever changed. He mellows out considerably, becomes a loving family man, and stays with his wife till the bitter tragic end as cancer claims her life and his one and only true love.

McCartney's kids never liked Heather. I often thought it was normal jealousy due to their father marrying someone new and in a sense replacing their lost mother. But alas, they may have been right. She has some past herself as I'm starting to find out.


All the juicy disturbing details, links, and crap are here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=411280&in_page_id=1773&in_page_id=1773&ct=5&expand=true

http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/news?p=paul+mccartney+divorce+news&rs=0

3 comments:

Gavin Elster said...

I have no idea ho either one of them behave in private. I'd like to believe that Sir Paul didnt smash his cabernet glass on the coffee table and started jabbing at her throat. (The thought is making me laugh.) Sir Paul and his beet red, shaking Bea Arthur-esque face , laughing and screaming "GET THE SMELL OUT I SAID" as he shoves poor helpless "misses" into the tub and holds her head underwater.

Oh wait...
I may be projecting a bit.
uh... nevermind.

Anonymous said...

Maybe she was a total bitch and McCartney was trying to get away from her. She seems to be the type that would be controlling. She's just out for the money, Paul was out to try to recapture some of the past and it was not meant to be.
Look at how Paul treated Yoko and then later, Michael Jackson. He's always civil.

Unknown said...

It is gettin prety rough, its too bad.